There's probably no God. Now stop worrying and enjoy your life

That will be because they abolished the blasphemy law a few months back then.

But ever the world we live in Christianity will be ridiculed via TV and cock headed tripe such as this. They was never gonna sing and dance about the law being abolished.

Its much better suited to them if they can try and end faith in the same way they get all the lemmings to follow other stuff they do.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

That will be because they abolished the blasphemy law a few months back then.

But ever the world we live in Christianity will be ridiculed via TV and cock headed tripe such as this. They was never gonna sing and dance about the law being abolished.

Its much better suited to them if they can try and end faith in the same way they get all the lemmings to follow other stuff they do.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I'm happy for you to ridicule my lack of belief, why would this bother you?

Why don't they put there is no Allah see how that goes down!!

a separate point. because the bus would be blown up. as would the 'god' bus in parts of america.

would you argue if god was replaced with pixies?

no reason whatsoever not to put it on the buses here though where the christians, aprt from believing that a man in sky made us all & that bonking a bloke leads to hell and.... I could go on.... are relatively sane.

a separate point. because the bus would be blown up. as would the 'god' bus in parts of america.

would you argue if god was replaced with pixies?

no reason whatsoever not to put it on the buses here though where the christians, aprt from believing that a man in sky made us all & that bonking a bloke leads to hell and.... I could go on.... are relatively sane.

So are we saying start on the Christians because they won't blow you up??
I have no interest in religion although went to Catholic school etc etc but seems they everyone is scared of upsetting the big scarey Allah/Muslim/Islam etc etc so let's have a go at the Christians they won't do nothing!
Don't get me wrong they brainwashed half the 3rd worlds countries and probably some of the biggest crooks going but seems to be everyone is frightened to stand up and say anything anymore in fear of the scarey monster (that mainly the media have created)that is Allah and so lets give it to the Christians.
Yawn fest in my eyes.
Let people believe or not believ in what they want but don't bother me with it. If I want to believe or not I will do so. I don't need a bendy bus to tell me!

Its not targeting Christians , God can be from any religion (who believe in 1 god) surely , its just christians didnt come up with a name for him??

So are we saying start on the Christians because they won't blow you up??
I have no interest in religion although went to Catholic school etc etc but seems they everyone is scared of upsetting the big scarey Allah/Muslim/Islam etc etc so let's have a go at the Christians they won't do nothing!
Don't get me wrong they brainwashed half the 3rd worlds countries and probably some of the biggest crooks going but seems to be everyone is frightened to stand up and say anything anymore in fear of the scarey monster (that mainly the media have created)that is Allah and so lets give it to the Christians.
Yawn fest in my eyes.
Let people believe or not believ in what they want but don't bother me with it. If I want to believe or not I will do so. I don't need a bendy bus to tell me!

yes but the point was, the bus says nothing about allah so why bring him in to it?

its a good point to open a thread on & I am all for the buses. its not a yawn fest for me & it offends me when christianity is thrust down my throat. the bus makes a good point.

i dont know why you feel the need to bring in the christianity/muslim thing into it. different topic, different answer. read the express a bit too much?

and evidently not a yawn fest to you.

yes but the point was, the bus says nothing about allah so why bring him in to it?

its a good point to open a thread on & I am all for the buses. its not a yawn fest for me & it offends me when christianity is thrust down my throat. the bus makes a good point.

i dont know why you feel the need to bring in the christianity/muslim thing into it. different topic, different answer. read the express a bit too much?

and evidently not a yawn fest to you.

Why are we so anti-christianity at the moment? I don't see any Christians preaching hate about the UK and the Western World. What I am saying is that no-one wants to upset the other religions but it's ok to have a bus going round saying this or that Dawkins fella on Channel 4 saying there is no god. May as well say Christians suck c0ck!

If people want to believe let them if they don't then fair enough.

Yawn fest to me is because i have this argument with a mate of mine who is anti-religion and always gone on to me about the Catholics etc etc but hasn't the balls to slag of muslim religion to his muslim mates because like most he is scared of it all due to how it is portrayed by the media. You are right it is not a yawn fest as a discussion but I have had this debate and no doubt will have it next time I see him again but you are not to know what I debate about at weekends via the medium of pint and pub so apologies from my side regarding that.

I also have various debates with him that include him thinking Aston Villa are still a big club, and David Icke thinking the world is run by Shapeshifting Lizards amongst other things. So if you can avoid the last two subjects that would be much appreciated!

These topic and thread will go on and on and everyone has their views on this sort of thing whether right or wrong it makes interesting (at times ;)) conversation!

Its not targeting Christians , God can be from any religion (who believe in 1 god) surely , its just christians didnt come up with a name for him??

It would be amusing though to take this bus on tour through some religious hotspots and load it up with some off our best loved celebrities!

Religion is like Marriage
It allows other people to control you
Its a crutch for a lot of people
People spend too long thinking about it
Your life can be made miserable by it
People do it for all of the wrong reasons
People kill each other over it
People live a lie through it
Its dissaproved if you do without it
You dont need it
Its hard to change it
BUT
The world keeps turning when you do

It that why people get married in Churches?

Why are we so anti-christianity at the moment? I don't see any Christians preaching hate about the UK and the Western World. What I am saying is that no-one wants to upset the other religions but it's ok to have a bus going round saying this or that Dawkins fella on Channel 4 saying there is no god. May as well say Christians suck c0ck!

If people want to believe let them if they don't then fair enough.

Yawn fest to me is because i have this argument with a mate of mine who is anti-religion and always gone on to me about the Catholics etc etc but hasn't the balls to slag of muslim religion to his muslim mates because like most he is scared of it all due to how it is portrayed by the media. You are right it is not a yawn fest as a discussion but I have had this debate and no doubt will have it next time I see him again but you are not to know what I debate about at weekends via the medium of pint and pub so apologies from my side regarding that.

I also have various debates with him that include him thinking Aston Villa are still a big club, and David Icke thinking the world is run by Shapeshifting Lizards amongst other things. So if you can avoid the last two subjects that would be much appreciated!

These topic and thread will go on and on and everyone has their views on this sort of thing whether right or wrong it makes interesting (at times ;)) conversation!

I'm not anti christianity, rather anti religion.

Well not anti it, in the same way that it is not my thing. Like basket weaving. I dont appreciate it when basket weaving is pushed upon me, same with religion.

Religion is just another form of filling the gap in understanding we have where we came from etc etc with stories & myth, like the norse or egyptians did in their own way. No problem at all with that concept. Amongst other things It's the absolute moral correctness of believers, and the fact that it is given a status beyond reasoned debate - you can have a pop at anything, but faith - woooah no - that gets my personal back up.

Now (pauses for breath!), just because the funamentalist islamists are particularly mental & we have to leave them alone, does not mean that we can not criticise christianity.

Fact is they are a bit tapped also. However, as the 'god hates fags' and abortion clinic bombers show, it is certainly not a trait singular to our muslim chums.

anyway, point being the fact we can not speak about muslim faith without offending is another reason to do away with all religion - not support one (christianity) over the other.

oh...and david icke is right in parts!!;)

images

It allows other people to control you
Its a crutch for a lot of people
People spend too long thinking about it
Your life can be made miserable by it
People do it for all of the wrong reasons
People kill each other over it
People live a lie through it
Its dissaproved if you do without it
You dont need it
Its hard to change it
BUT
The world keeps turning when you do

If you had written that about mans shortcomings you would have been correct.

But lets all blame "religion" (blanket statement that if used in any other way would shot down and rightly so).

Yeah...I really see a red book nut someone and blow someone up and hold me down telling me I should do this and I should do that. This little book told me the other day to kill someone and I almost did it but I am so good by my nature I refused.

You see if it wasnt for that little book I could screw anyone I wanted, sniff all the coke in the world and beat the shat outta anyone I wanted to just because I felt like it.

Yeah....damn religion...I would be so perfect if it wasnt for that book.My sense of right and wrong come from ....erm....well it dosnnt matter does it. I could go about my business and do what I wanted to without a feeling of wrong about it.

I can confidently say that its all bad coz revolution nowadays is a new packet of crisps and nuclear energy.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

If you had written that about mans shortcomings you would have been correct.

But lets all blame "religion" (blanket statement that if used in any other way would shot down and rightly so).

Yeah...I really see a red book nut someone and blow someone up and hold me down telling me I should do this and I should do that. This little book told me the other day to kill someone and I almost did it but I am so good by my nature I refused.

You see if it wasnt for that little book I could screw anyone I wanted, sniff all the coke in the world and beat the shat outta anyone I wanted to just because I felt like it.

Yeah....damn religion...I would be so perfect if it wasnt for that book.My sense of right and wrong come from ....erm....well it dosnnt matter does it. I could go about my business and do what I wanted to without a feeling of wrong about it.

I can confidently say that its all bad coz revolution nowadays is a new packet of crisps and nuclear energy.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

As much as I like you Coley old chap, that's the least convincing of the posts you've ever made on this.

I wouldn't worry about it too much. if you're right, and while I don't accept the detail you believe, I accept the slimmest of chances there just might be creator of some variety, I promise you something. You can point me out to the big man/woman/spaghetti monster and tell he/she/it that I asked for an extra hard smiting.

Obviously, if you peg it first you can have me do my punishment here with a word in the right ear, or if I go first, you can pray to have call put in for the hot fella to turn the heat up on me a couple of notches.

Deal?

I have posted before in more detail as you know my reasoning for believing in God. I just had a cant be arsed moment:p

Like I have said before until the very tool that is used to provide evidence (Science that is) proves creation as null n void I will continue to believe. But it doesnt it backs it up.

Organised religion can get on my tits just as much as it does you. But if you hit the right places for your information on this then you might just find your view point challenged a bit more.

My issue with this is the "lump em all together" mentality which is very damaging for anything that involves people.

It allows other people into your life
Its a support for a lot of people, especially the elderly
People find purpose in their lives by thinking about it
Your life can be made happier by it
People do it for all of the right reasons
People love each other more because of it
People find truth through it
Its approved of in society if you do it
You feel part of somethiong by doing it
Its easy to do it
AND
The world would be poorer without it

:confused:

Somehow the cynical version is more real in the modern world.;)

What religion would that be. Thing is because we are all individual we all get something unique from faith. I don't do the other church stuff at all. I go to hear the Gospel and I get a lot from it and an one of the things I get is a strong sense of being in the right place. No more whats ifs and if onlys. I feel at the right place.

Secondly it depends on your life experience. I wasn't indoctrinated. It was a decision I made when I was 27 having always believed since I was a child.

I had a rough start in life and so yes. Your spot on about it being a crutch . In fact I hate to think what I would have turned out like if I never had my "crutch" Fact is everyone has a crutch. Be it drugs, booze, music. Just that my crutch is the Gospel. I have issues with it at times like you may do.

Ive seen and witnessed some amazing things along the way. I don't go ramming it down peoples throats in the way other "must haves, do's and be's" get slammed into your head 24/7 by advertising and media.

Back