There's probably no God. Now stop worrying and enjoy your life

I think tolerance works both ways.

We should let people have whatever faith they should subscribe to without harrassment.

Those of faith should be tolerant of those who don't believe, as i believe Jesus himself used to say.

Not all Christians / Catholics are homophobic, anti-contraception extremists.
That just a ridiculous stereoype. Many Catholics in Britain go their church everyweek for a sense of community and benefit from spitirual guidance from their (usually) gay priest and spend a lot of time looking after the elderly and sick. It's not fire and brimstone.

The majority of them are normal everyday dudes who get a lot of spiritual comfort and strength from their faith and go about it in a quiet way, often avoiding the topic of faith for the fear of being publicly ridiculed.

Let them be.

they did...Jehova
Jehovah, old chap. Or Yahweh to the Jews. Allah to the Muslims. Several different ones for the Hindus.

God is a generic term in my mind. None of them... whatever you want to call them.

I think people who see this as an attack specifically on Christianity are off the mark.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think people who see this as an attack specifically on Christianity are off the mark.

For the record I do not see the bus advert as a specific attack on any particular religion, i was addressing comments raised throughout the post.

I personally think the advert is generally antagonsitic and serves no constructive purpose.

By the way, i do not believe in God.

For the record I do not see the bus advert as a specific attack on any particular religion, i was addressing comments raised throughout the post.

I personally think the advert is generally antagonsitic and serves no constructive purpose.

By the way, i do not believe in God.

Correct. Totally unneccesary.

You see, I didn't know there were God Buses flying around, so it does give it some context.

:lol: Surely the God Buses should be literally flying around? Gutted that google couldn't come up with some more angelic wings!

stxbusf5-humor.jpg

Still, has to be one the best comments I have ever read....

"Bendy Buses, Like Athiesm are a danger to the public at large"

Back