there goes the summer

I remember sitting at work in the sunshine with all my friends, music playing, people having fun(good job indeed!)

I remember camping on a beach with all my friends, getting really drunk and dancing in the sea, then chillin out round the fire.

I remember going out about four times a week,having some of the best laughs ever!

I remember countless barbecues and outdoor parties at friends houses lasting all night,and then all next day!

Unfortunately didnt make Ibiza, but spent three weeks on other holidays, meeting some people who I can now call best friends.

I remember watching the sunrise in Greece with a girl I'd met a few days before, whilst drinking Champagne.

I remember my all time favourite tunes coming from the pool bar as we all lay on our lilos in the pool as the sun set :)

Can't wait till next summer..see you all in Ibiza ;)

Ahh YEAH Even though Ive been other places this summer, Ibiza still was the best.

Greece was lovely in a laid back kind of way though, Crete indeed is nice!!!

yeah a great place to relax with your bfriend or hubbie! they had a few clubs there, but greec people are strange - they only drink but dont dance - the place "privelege" (nothing like the real thing!) had no dancefloor but girls on podiums and they sucked haha!
we had a good time there, but the greec nitelife on crete isnt really exciting

I remember the mid-week nights on the town with friends in the city (New York).

Chilling out in Central Park until sunset.

Being in Ibiza for the month of July and feeling like I was in paradise.

Buying my first car.

Going to the country side on the weekends in August and just winding down after a superb summer.

instead of sobbing, ive found a way to look at this from the positive side.....as the days go shorter and colder, one must also think that there is only 2 months and 3 weeks left til we reach the day where things are going the other way again. from the 22nd of December the days become longer again, personally I cant wait but 2 months and 3 weeks will fly by quickly!

have this in mind, if you hate the cold and darkness as much as me! ;)

I remember the morning runs and afternoon weight training.

I remember Bora Bora and Cala D'Hort.

I remember the wonderful dinners that seem to go on forever.

I remember the never-ending nights - party, after party, and the after after party ;)

I remember sitting on my terrace, watching the sea, and feeling sooo happy about life :D

I remember........

Standing in front of the Sagrada Familia in Barcelona absolutely speechless :eek:

Breakdancing with young boys :eek: in La Paloma, Barcelona

My best friend getting married on a gorgeous July afternoon and the monster drink fest that followed :D

Watching the sun set, sitting in my back garden which at the moment resembles a builders yard, drinking champers with Mr Boardgrrrrl and thinking this time next year I will be sitting in garden heaven as it will all be finished :D

Driving home from work on the Friday before Ibiza with my roof down, and Pete Tong at Mambo blasting me home down the M5 :D

BBQ's, friends and more drink fests :D

Snorkelling with the Ibizan fishes and burning my ass :eek: :D

Watching from the sea as Bora Bora went mental and trying to dance in 8 foot of water :D

Looking forward to.......

New Year!

Snowboarding in......wherever - maybe Canada again

Sorting out holiday to Miami and Bahamas

Getting my half derelict house finished

DrewUK said:
The best summers were when we were kids :D

6 weeks summer holiday ruled 8)

I have seriously considered becoming a teacher just so I can have 13 weeks holiday a year :p ;)

Ah, but you's are missing the point :rolleyes:

It was being a kid that made it good ;)

Come in from playing out (tarzan swings, scromping etc :confused: ), have your tea (while loppy :rolleyes: ) and back out on yer bikes :p

DrewUK said:
Ah, but you's are missing the point :rolleyes:

It was being a kid that made it good ;)

Come in from playing out (tarzan swings, scromping etc :confused: ), have your tea (while loppy :rolleyes: ) and back out on yer bikes :p

Water fights with Fairy Liquid bottles - anyone else used to do this?

summer 2005
I remember the first time I went swiming this summer.
I remember hours and hours sunbathing in the beach.
I remember the summer parties.
I remember the long days.
I remember waiting for august because my holydays began.
I remember the beer after the beach in a terrace with my friends.
I remember my holydays in ibiza, that was fantastic in all ways, the place we stayed, the vibe, the beach, the clubbing and the better thing: friends I went with.
I remember the felanitx verbenas, my local parties.
I remember how fantastic has been this summer 2005.
:D :D :D

I remember space opening
I remember getting far too pissed far too often
I remember the feeling of cancelling our Ibiza wedding blessing cos my Dad was ill :(
But I remember the feeling the day he came out of IC on fathers day :D
I remember getting married in a reg office in Liverpool then getting pissed in Babycream afterwards :p
I remember going for Dinner with friend of a friend only to discover it was Mr morillo when we arrived :lol:
I remember 2005 as being the most testing year of my life, but realising how strong I am.
Oh and I remember sitting on Bora Bora beach when it was all going off and telling my mate how this had to be experienced now cos in a few years it's too late and your not gonna get the chance when your old! STATE THE OBVIOUS but it was one of THOSE moments :eek: :D

Back