THE ZOO PROJECT - every Saturday - 4pm

milou

2009-05-30_-_zoo-opening_poster_web.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to everybody who joined us, this opening was crazy amazing unforgettable!!!

Zoo loves you ;)

2009-06-27_-_zooproject_web.jpg

Saturday Zoo Project / Noah's Ark

Anyone been to the Saturday offering of the Zoo project ? Is it worth a visit ? And what about the Noah's Ark pre-party (boat thing) ? What time do they take you to the Zoo project from the boat ? - Cheers!

Yeah, I went there on 27th June (from about 6 to until midnight when it shuts). Didn't go to the boat party. I'm a big fan of the zoo project as it's pretty much the only open air club now on the island, good crowd, drink prices less than other clubs and good music. Well worth the 25 Euros.

Anyone been to the Saturday offering of the Zoo project ? Is it worth a visit ? And what about the Noah's Ark pre-party (boat thing) ? What time do they take you to the Zoo project from the boat ? - Cheers!

went to the Zoo and boat party last year and was excellent. paid 60euro for our tickets, that included: entry on the boat plus drinks vouchers, food (mainly pizza) and fruit, transport and entry into the zoo and a free pass to another club afterwards (think it was eden, but didnt go).

A few of our mates didnt go on the boat and met us at the zoo and they paid 35 entry plus taxi fares, so the 60euro we paid seemed a very fair price considering! Definately worth checking out

Think the boat came back in to san an about 6.00pm and got picked up from outside plastik to be taken to the zoo! drink prices were cheaper that other venues as said in the previous post think it was 6/7euro for a bottle of lager. theys also a huge BBQ were you can get snacks from!

Just dont go jumping into the pool area in the seal pitt, seen a few do this and bouncers looked less than impressed!

Also visited Zoo last year, but didnt go on the boat beforehand.

Definately worth a visit, great atmosphere and location. Relatively cheap compared to other places.

See you at Zoo this Saturday!! :D:D

i am really planning about going to pre-boat-party!
flyer says "meeting point" in pussycat... is it the only place i can get the tickets to the boat party or there are other places too?
and how much days before its better to buy them coz i suppose the quantity is very limited since the boat's capacity is maximum 100 ppl if not even less... am i right?

Any reviews on the Zoo Project 2009 yet? I seem to recall reading something saying it was pretty dead?!

What are the best times to be there??

Back