THE ZOO PROJECT - every Saturday - 4pm

2009-07-25_-_zooproject_web.jpg

Zoo Project Tickets

I get to Ibiza on 5th September in time for the Zoo closing.

I'm staying at Ibiza Rocks.

Where in San Antonio can I get tickets for it?

I can't remember seeing it listed on all the chalk boards around San An last year (but I might be wrong)

Help appreciated!

I think the pussycat bar sells almost every ticket going and considering the zoo project boat parties leave from right outside it, it should be a safe bet. not 100% though

Egg on right hand side. keep on walking down towards the port. Pussycat is in your right hand side overlooking the port

I'm going to be in Ibiza for the last two Zoo Project parties. Would it be better to avoid the closing party because it will probably be busier and go to penultimate one, or will the closing party be that much better? :?:

I'm going to be in Ibiza for the last two Zoo Project parties. Would it be better to avoid the closing party because it will probably be busier and go to penultimate one, or will the closing party be that much better? :?:

Me personally i'd go to the closing party if i had the chance to - be daft not to seeing as your on the island at that time!

i have a feeling there will be some more zoo project parties later in september. can't see them closing so early now that they're having such a success!

I remember last year they had one on 1st October "The Last Rave" - workers party.

I'd expect them to do something like that again this year.

I've been there 2 weeks ago and it was fantastic!

Really worth going as it's the only official open air party available in Ibiza nowdays!

Back