The X Factor

IBIZALISA said:
think I'd go for stunner rosey cheek man number 3rd from left :lol: :lol: thats 2 taken, anymore for anymore, or can me and babs have the remaining 2? :lol: :lol:

i'll have to blonde one, as he's wearing an old jumper of mine.

as a point in passing, i wouldn't kick tabby out of bed.

You damn well know it! Look at those tight trousers

1099330138093_0.5580470434505547.jpg

GRRWWWOOOWWRRRR :twisted:

Beckiboo said:
Come on, admit it, we all watch it. Who do you want to win? I'm rooting for Tabby, he is LUSH! :twisted:

1097227402281_0.20198143880132163.jpg

Tabby is from my home town, Sligo :oops: 8) :lol: I only tuned in a couple of weeks ago cos I heard someone from Sligo was in the top ten. I recognised him as soon as he came on as I'd seen him over the summer back home. ;)

Beckiboo said:
SuperD said:
Beckiboo said:
:eek: Do you think you could pass on my number? :?: ;)

No probs ;) Although you do know he's a devoted family man :( :p

I'm sure I can convince him to ditch that gothic wench he's seeing and come over to Blighty for some sweet lovin' ;)

Are you thinking about getting some purple streaks in your new brunette hair? Might swing it for him ;)

like mambo, im more into the fabulous balroom dancing on the other side.

the audition shows at the beginning of the series were fun but it's monotonous rubbish now.

steve's gonna win though.
steve15.jpg

SuperD said:
Beckiboo said:
No way, man -- Tabby, Tabby, Tabby (although it ain't the most rock'n'roll name :lol:)

What do you think Tabby stands for? Or is it a normal Irish name?!

His real name is Trevor Callaghan so Tabby is some rock'n'roll nickname I think!
#

TREVOR?!

I dont think I could go out with anybody called Trevor....

well, that's changed things :confused: :rolleyes: :lol:

Beckiboo said:
Come on, admit it, we all watch it. Who do you want to win? I'm rooting for Tabby, he is LUSH! :twisted:

1097227402281_0.20198143880132163.jpg

that tabby guy is wrong i wanna know why when he plays the guitar sound is coming out even though its not hooked up to an amp,c***.

rowetta gets my vote even if she does has a face that looks like its been set alight and put out with a shovel.

Back