The X Factor

Beckiboo

Come on, admit it, we all watch it. Who do you want to win? I'm rooting for Tabby, he is LUSH! :twisted:

1097227402281_0.20198143880132163.jpg

Beckiboo said:
Come on, admit it, we all watch it. Who do you want to win? I'm rooting for Tabby, he is LUSH! :twisted:

Bec you are having a laugh aren't you :eek: :lol:

The program is just wrong wrong wrong :evil: It's just full of overweight middle-aged has been mingers :lol:

It's shameful, but if I'm in I watch. :oops:

Is that young lass still in? Cassie or something? She gets my vote. And that Tabby fella's really annoying. I hope he goes out asap. I don't understand why he doesn't join a band or something.

Beckiboo said:

It's upsetting that people think that he defines Rock n Roll.

My granny is more rock than him. :lol:

I'm hooked :eek:

I thought it was hilarious on Saturday night when Simon Cowell said that Tabby was looking more and more like Sharon Osborne every week :lol:

OIOIIIIEEEEE LEAVE MY TABBY ALONE!

H did used to be in a band, he ditched them in the auditions because the judges thought he'd do better on his own. :rolleyes:

I have a bit of a thing for these rock dudes :oops:

Hmm, I used to be a rock dude and I bet you don't have a thing for me.

Will post photos soon so you can see what I mean...

I just cant understand why I get so addicted to these programmes
shrug.gif
I think its all a fix, but still watch every single one of them, not sure who I want to win, it was Steve, but now I think he's a bit cheesey, however, if he sang Luther again, I'm sure I'd sit on his face. I think maybe Tabby to win now, something about him
cloud9.gif

[ I think maybe Tabby to win now, something about him

Definately! Normally I dont go for blokes who wear makeup :rolleyes: :lol: but there is something about this little Irish fellow!

*quivers*

it's all a load of shit and i hope the tv studio is bombed before anyone of them have a chance to release a cack single. we have enough cack cough cough 'artists' as it is.

as a point in passing, i wouldn't kick tabby out of bed.

Beckiboo said:
[ I think maybe Tabby to win now, something about him

Definately! Normally I dont go for blokes who wear makeup :rolleyes: :lol: but there is something about this little Irish fellow!

*quivers*

Bex, don't you think there's something wrong with his teeth? I think he's a vampire.

Me and Babs like the two fat ones out of G4. Hers is the one with the highlights, mine is the one with the eyebrows. :lol:

I thought Cassie belted out Without You rather well the other week.

think I'd go for stunner rosey cheek man number 3rd from left :lol: :lol: thats 2 taken, anymore for anymore, or can me and babs have the remaining 2? :lol: :lol:

[quote="Holly G]

What? We think they're gorgeous. :lol:[/quote]

I think these are 3 fine young ladieeeeez :lol: I can see why Jamie wants the one in the middle to be his giiiiiirrrrrlfriend :lol:

1097232001000_0.034594714360533685.jpg

Back