The whole Ibiza spotlight site

nish

Just wondered if the German and Spanish version are the same as the uk one just transelated? Obviously the boards gonna be different but are all the hotel info and that the same? Or are certain things exclusive to certain sites?

this is wot happens when I aint got a job and ive got 2hrs to wait until tong's on! All I do is eat, get pissed, sleep, get pissed and go on this!

nish said:
this is wot happens when I aint got a job and ive got 2hrs to wait until tong's on! All I do is eat, get pissed, sleep, get pissed and go on this!

I think I would suit that lifestyle lol :p In fact mine is exactly the same except for now and again I have to do some of that godforsaken work malarky :rolleyes: ;)

nish said:

How do I get to join your gang? :lol:

nish said:
ha ha, first u must pass the initiation my compadre!- 48hrs at Space ;)

Muhahahahaha, I must already be in your gang without you even knowing it gringo! 8)

nish said:

You should apply to a webdesign firm, that pretty much sounds like my exact daily routine!

was gonna go the computer route- but theres too many people with comp qualifcations now. Love to get into pr /pa work. Anyone know where I can get info on this?

hi nish,

the german version of spotlight is almost an exact mirror image of the english, with the exception of the forums, which only exist in english (allthough you can change the settings in your profile to see german language buttons and instructions, etc).

come things like the club news and the other news are not as regular as the english, but the rest of the site is identical. it has not just been translated by google either ;-) but by a professional who works freelance for us.

the spanish is a different story. it has only about 60% of the content of the english - a lot of this is to do with the fact that the spanish are not interested in a lot of the things we write about - san antonio bay, es cana, when the banks open, etc, etc.

the important things like the hotel guide, the beaches, the resorts, photos and virtual reality are all there though.

our visitors are 70% english speaking, 15% spanish, 15% german, which explains the slight bias twoards the english version.

lol, i see u dont get out much, but im not one to talk latley, i dont get off this friggin computer.

Back