The weekends footy !!

weloveliam@space

Title blown wide open now. LFC score 13 and only concede 1 in the last three. Manure lose two on the trot for the first time in years and have three sent off in a week :lol:
and chelsea lose their first under their new management. 8) What a weekend. Certainly makes it more interesting.

_45588990_scholes_getty416.jpg
:lol:

:lol: @ Man U

Props to the mighty Spurs. A deserved win for them. Chelsea were toothless.

A bit of suspense now as we sit through the international break... I hope Villa can pull their act back together before they play United. At least their players will get some much-needed rest.

:lol: @ Man U

A bit of suspense now as we sit through the international break... I hope Villa can pull their act back together before they play United. At least their players will get some much-needed rest.

No mention Of LFC morbs :confused: 8) :lol:

Missing: 7 point lead and +11 goal difference advantage. Last seen 8 days ago.

If found please return to A Ferguson, Old Trafford, Manchester. 8)

This has been the most exciting season for a long time in my honest and very humble opinion.

Title/champions league/Europacup/Relegation all are still wide open for a number of teams.

This has been the most exciting season for a long time in my honest and very humble [but correct] opinion.

Title/champions league/Europacup/Relegation all are still wide open for a number of teams.
Agreed!

Remember when Hull was in a Champions League spot? Tottenham was practically relegated. Man City was supposed to challenge the top 4. Everton's top-6 luck had run out.

All that's changed now! And there's still more to come...

Agreed!

Remember when Hull was in a Champions League spot? Tottenham was practically relegated. Man City was supposed to challenge the top 4. Everton's top-6 luck had run out.

funny how you say was where i say were.

Cracking game, excellent atmoshere, wasn't as though they were toothless, more outplayed, Jenus & Palascios bossed the midfield, not often you'll see that! Our back 4 were outstanding, particularly the centre backs!

It has been an entertaining season though!

PL - I half-expected the fulham result to be the one where Utd might fall down - the rest of their fixtures look pretty easy though :confused:

LL - gotta be happy with Barca's 6-0

CL - always difficult to call but I have this sneaky feeling Arsenal are gonna do a Liverpool 2005 and fluke their way through to the trophy...

CL - always difficult to call but I have this sneaky feeling Arsenal are gonna do a Liverpool 2005 and fluke their way through to the trophy...

i always find this opinion funny, given that, whatever the circumstances, we beat juve, chelsea and milan to win it and twice had to score 3 goals in the 2nd half to survive.

Brad Friedel has had his red card rescinded !! Back to play manure. That could be pivotel me thinks 8) :lol:
Eggselent! :twisted:
Hopefully a revitalized Villa will floor the Mancs, Fulham will pull out some more of their magic against 'pool, and Newcastle will roll over kindly for the Blues... Then the race is on! :twisted:

Back