The Strangers (Film)

The Strangers look very good. No one else seen {REC}. yet then?

Its on my request list for Lovefilm :)

Have you still not become a daddy - that is one lazy little lady :)

I finally became a Great Aunt x 2 over the past month, Baby William and then last week, baby Maddison Grace.....

They look quite sweet to be honest..... :lol::lol::lol:

Its on my request list for Lovefilm :)

Have you still not become a daddy - that is one lazy little lady :)

I finally became a Great Aunt x 2 over the past month, Baby William and then last week, baby Maddison Grace.....

They look quite sweet to be honest..... :lol::lol::lol:

The Missus has just gone into labour and she's rolling around the room in front of me having contractions, but i'm not taking her in yet. I reckon i'll be taking her in before long though.

She rang me about an hour ago and i've come back from work, just killing time until we have to go in.

The Missus has just gone into labour and she's rolling around the room in front of me having contractions, but i'm not taking her in yet. I reckon i'll be taking her in before long though.

She rang me about an hour ago and i've come back from work, just killing time until we have to go in.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: your a bit calm and collected arent you :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

All the best hon and love to Andrea. xx

Good luck Mark!

And.....

Just back from seeing The Strangers. Scary in places, not original obviously, but does the job. Runs out of steam about 50 mins in. Gf was bricking it though, and I got told off for hiding and then banging on the car window when I came back after going to a cash machine on the way home!:lol:

Worth seeing I'd say.

(Incidentally, Hellboy II is pretty naff, but can't be as bad as 'Death Race' with Jason Statham being trailed at cinema at the mo looks.)

Back