July 17 Hernan and Nick b2b at km5 :D. Finally have a good excuse to check out km5
Dress up at KM5 & dont go alone too or u llget bored quickly
ps:if u had a car i ll introduce u to some female friends :p (will send u the pic through private in order for u to see the ace girls i want for my rides :lol: &ill go to fancy places if in ibz right now)

Dress up at KM5 & dont go alone too or u llget bored quickly
ps:if u had a car i ll introduce u to some female friends :p (will send u the pic through private in order for u to see the ace girls i want for my rides :lol: &ill go to fancy places if in ibz right now)

I've been to Km5 on most visits to Ibiza, so about 10 times. Plenty people are dressed up and plenty people are very casual, I wouldn't say ''dressing up'' is essential

i was meaning casual but not beachwear, eg tank top, mini short
i miss the old km5 when dancefllor was at begin ,they change it into fancy stuff :eek::eek: full od standing activities i dont care

with ibiza on the butt :D
i kike it more on girls :spank: such iumag girsl with their sparlkling gree mini short, it fits them better than mine :lol:
ps;i forgot to ask my ice cream there & they forgot to give my 2 drinks :mad::mad::mad:, some lady gave me drink, another story , FGP sometimes pay drinks as people (thanks to spotlights that did it ;)) often buy him drinks :cool:
18768273_945890415550380_5379862689394696286_o.jpg

I was at your opening party & loved it . . such a chill vibe . . perfect for gathering with friends. Several of us are returning in early Sept., when will you be there in September?

Thanks a lot WuWei, happy you enjoyed it :) We're back on the island in September but looking like it'll be the last week

Only a few days to go! Here is my (Gustin) opening set from the last The Soundgarden Ibiza in May. It's a pretty chill affair but obviously things will be getting taken up a few notches as the afternoon progresses into the evening. Come early to experience the full effect ............................................................................................https://soundcloud.com/dj-gustin/gustin-the-soundgarden-ibiza-may-2017

The Soundgarden Ibiza @ Km5 - Monday July 17 (tomorrow)

Set times....

5 - 6.15 Donaes
6.15 - 7.30 Gustin
7.30 - midnight Hernan Cattaneo b2b Nick Warren

Surprise line up indoors from midnight to 4am

Back