Great stuff there dudeFirstly what a great idea for a post - loved reading through these despite it also making me kinda DESPERATE for my return!
Quite a few similar feelings to a few that others have shared on here but for me the 10 small things personally are...
1) Walking out of the revolving airport doors and feeling/smelling that fresh warm Ibiza air for the first time again
2) Seeing all the billboards in the taxi / car ride to the hotel, hearing Ibiza Sonica radio and knowing you're home and good times are ahead!
3) Breakfast at Rita's Catina and people watching along the bay
4) Walking down Ses Salines beach, seeing Sa Trinxa in the distance and finally hearing the first few beats from Jon and knowing you're in for a magical afternoon that can only be experienced in this very spot
5) Walking onto Cala Conta beach on a beautiful day, seeing the small island in the sea and having some lunch or a few drinks in Sunset Ashram
6) Walking through a buzzing and warm Ibiza Town and to La Bodega for that first tapas dinner of the trip and the first chupitos de hierbas on the house
7) Walking along the port en route to Pacha on a Sunday - getting that feeling of anticipation of the night ahead!
8) The feeling of walking through the small doorway and back onto Amnesia terrace again - my clubbing home!
9) The feeling of sitting in the upstairs or downstairs bar in Pacha, absolutely flying, loving every second of life and enjoying a drink and a cigarette and talking nonsense under the open night sky
10) The feeling of being in DC10 garden around 6PM before sunset and before it gets busy
It’s like you’ve done a virtual review of your trip