THE SEVEN WONDERS OF SANKEYS IBIZA

He's certainly gonna need to pull something big out the bag for Tribal. And We Love. At the moment Viva Warriors is the only thing working for me. And I'd probably still opt for Solomun over that.

Not feeling very exited about sankeys so far this year the opening on the 20th is very poor compared to the original line-up Adam & Ida being the only ones really being of last year's quality and the other nights being unsurprising including viva which I'm a massive fan go im over with the family for the 20th May think I might go to pacha instead for my just nipping out for a pint one man mission the missing three amigos looks to have taken a bit of the wind out of the sails of the sankeys opening what's your thoughts ?

It needs to be last year's tribal line-ups were spotted on proper house and techno in a fitting venue for that kind of sound don't really know what to expect from we love after the move too so far Steve Lawler is the only dj I'd be excited to see as usual

Sankey's is looking weak...but who knows how We Love and Tribal Sessions will turn out. What happened to that Dirtybird night? It wasn't pulling in numbers?

How many room does Sankeys have exactly?!

Basement
Lab
Spectrum - which for some reason I have never found!
That funny little one as you go up to the terrace
The terrace

So could they class that as 5 rooms? If so, then the multi-musical experience of We Love could work, I can't see Afredo playing on the Sankeys terrace though!

I'm guess these artists will be on rotation at Tribal Sessions throughout the season, plus maybe some other DJs not listed. Argy, Shlomi Aber, Gel Abril are artists I'm familier with so if these guys are on the same bill on other nights, I could consider going to this.

They need to go down the detroit route….We Love were the only other promoters that really used to put these artists on. The likes of Derrick May, Jeff Mills, maybe Robert Hood….would be good to see Mr G pop up here and there too. Support the likes of Argy, Gel Abril by all means but need more heavy hitters in there.

I think this will be a big plus for Friday night's at sankeys suara being a great label didn't think boom did them any justice last season

Back