THE ROSE'S ON ME!!

Barbie said:
mambobirdette said:
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay well done chickling :D

How's your new job going chicky :D

Its bloody hard i tell ya :(, i had to work straight through my lunch break 3 times last week :rolleyes:. Ive got to play secretary to 6 people :rolleyes: :lol:.

Ive been getting home and needing to get into bed straight away. Ive been so used to just sitting there to be honest so at least im earning my money now.

So no more lady of leisure for you then, you'll probably be glad to get back working tho ay ;)

mambobirdette said:
Its bloody hard i tell ya :(, i had to work straight through my lunch break 3 times last week :rolleyes:. Ive got to play secretary to 6 people :rolleyes: :lol:.

Ive been getting home and needing to get into bed straight away. Ive been so used to just sitting there to be honest so at least im earning my money now.

So no more lady of leisure for you then, you'll probably be glad to get back working tho ay ;)

I know what you mean, before I left Tesco I was just so used to sitting there doing the bare minimum and playing on Spotlight/sending personal e-mails all day that I'm actually quite looking forward to doing something new and using my brain (altho not too much :lol: ) and coming home and actually feeling like you've done a days work :lol:

We miss you on here in the daytime tho :cry: I've been trying to keep Leese company cos she misses her buddy and talking bout the G4 boys and shagging midgets to keep her entertained :lol:

Glad it's going ok for you tho, the first few weeks are always hard in any job, in a couple of months you'll be star secretary :D

Back