THE ROSE'S ON ME!!

Barbie

Just found out I got the job, I am going to be Senior Account Manager at Marketing Agency in Fulham :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Everyone have a rose on me :lol: :lol: ;)

Barbie said:
Just found out I got the job, I am going to be Senior Account Manager at Marketing Agency in Fulham :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Everyone have a rose on me :lol: :lol: ;)

Well done Babs!

Now you should say goodbye to the queen of leisure ;)

silvia said:
Well done Babs!

Now you should say goodbye to the queen of leisure ;)

I'm so happy I'm crying :oops: I always wanted to work agency side but it's so hard to go from client side that I'd almost given up. The best thing is I don't start til beginning of Jan so I can see the year out in style-eeeeeee :D

Congratulations,hope it doesnt affect your weekend shenanigans too much, always fun to read about them on miserable Monday mornings

Well done :D

Barbie said:
I'm so happy I'm crying :oops: I always wanted to work agency side but it's so hard to go from client side that I'd almost given up. The best thing is I don't start til beginning of Jan so I can see the year out in style-eeeeeee :D

Lol at you crying, when I got my actual job I phoned up Pep so excited that he thought I had been robbed in the bank (I got a work in a bank) :lol: :lol:

What a great way to start the year :D

Great way to end the week!

Well done, chuffed for ya ;)

I don't doubt your out tonight to celebrate. Ok, all weekend that is :lol:

well done missy moo, I have a bottle of pink in my fridge at home, and needed an excuse to open it, I shall be thinking of you while I'm sipping.

Well done babe x x x

Nice one mate :D

I actually did just pour a couple of glasses of pink in preperation for lauren getting home too :D :lol:

Back