The pre party bars have such great line ups ... is it really

I remember half the line ups were just rumours one year. There was one that PVD was gonna do Cream's pre-party at Coastline- that never happened!

The one im gutted I missed is when Fatboy played sunset strip- LOADS of people turned up apparently!

they are such liers!! they also said that Judge jules was gonna play at coastline, we went there and did´nt even get the free drink the flyer promised (not that i bother, but still...save a buck here and there!) - we were told that we would recieve the free drink IF be first purchased to fulsize drinks....such idiots!

Ahh .. not nice ... you get a lot of bad feeling when promoters promise things and then don't deliver ..

We DO intend to make it to at least one club night ( Pacha no doubt for subliminal or underwater )

ye I think sub and under at least deliver!

Promoters can easily get away with it there tho- once u sit down at sunset strip ur not really bothered about any lies! -U just enjoy the sunset and know that ur gonna have another wicked night! :D

Suppose the only thing that would vex me off is if a dj cancelled a club and the promoter didnt let anyone know till after they bought the tickets! -This ever happened to anyone out there?

I personally do 4 clubnites in one week, thats all my liver can manage!
savannah, mambo´s and cafe del mar never tend to lie about theirr lineups at the pre-raties...thank god...

nish said:
Suppose the only thing that would vex me off is if a dj cancelled a club and the promoter didnt let anyone know till after they bought the tickets! -This ever happened to anyone out there?

Not in Ibiza but it has happened a few times over here.

My mates went to Cream in Ibiza and ended up with Timo Mass and some other non tracey DJ last year as Tiesto was ill.

If Cream change the line up for the 7th of Aug without notice they'll be a club rammed full of pissed off clubbers!

IMO the pre-parties at Mambos etc are waste of time, half the time they advertise that DJs are going to appear and don't and if they do they'll play about 3 tunes at 9pm which is way too early to go out if you're going to club later.

*Saffy* said:
Clubs it is then :D

I have sat at Mambos on numerous occasions, got price seat right in front of DJ booth cos Erick has been advertised to appear and I've sat and waited and waited and he's not showed :rolleyes: In the end I asked member of staff and then said he hadn't turned up, good job I asked cos I'd probably still be waiting for him now lol :p Even if the big names don't turn up, a lot of the residents are good and will set you up nicely for the night.

nish said:
I remember half the line ups were just rumours one year. There was one that PVD was gonna do Cream's pre-party at Coastline- that never happened!

The one im gutted I missed is when Fatboy played sunset strip- LOADS of people turned up apparently!

last year most of the dj's booked for coastline never turned up if u want a pre party in san san your better off going to bar m

nish said:

last year most of the dj's booked for coastline never turned up if u want a pre party in san san your better off going to bar m

Barbie said:
*Saffy* said:
Clubs it is then :D
Even if the big names don't turn up, a lot of the residents are good and will set you up nicely for the night.

agree with everything barbie has to say!!

the pre-parties are good to go and meet up and chill before the night, but they can way match what a club can give u. its cool though that u can be chillin one night and catch a wicked DJ playin and its free.

Back