The pre party bars have such great line ups ... is it really

nish said:
Suppose the only thing that would vex me off is if a dj cancelled a club and the promoter didnt let anyone know till after they bought the tickets! -This ever happened to anyone out there?

Oakie didn't play his Closing last year but I'll let him off cos he was ill but we weren't told til we got to Pacha and we already had tickets then.

Sasha has no-showed on numerous occasions in Ibiza :rolleyes: but imo that's a godsend :p

how rude to be a no-show dj! ok ok fair enough if you ill , but just to not turn up

whats wrong don't the money £££££££ temp you enough eh??? :evil:

I've been to loads of nights when the dj didn't show.

Felix Da Housecat has done it on numerous occassions, as has Carl Craig.

It just makes me mad! :evil:

ye I heard about the Oakey thing- purely bad luck there.

Im my experience Jeff Mills and Sasha cancel lots :(

nish said:
u r purely a trance gal helen :p

Well my motto is If it's not trance it's pants :p

Although this year I am going to have to broaden my horizons a little. The way it's looking I'm going to have to go to Dave Pearce for my trance addiction which is not a good thing :oops:

*chuckles* at Helen ... I'll be in a trance if I see Mr. Morillo at Pacha!

Just got back ...

Just got back from the white isle and have to say the pre-parties were ace and top DJs WERE turning up.

DJ's I saw at pre-parties ...

ALEX P - for Tonic
PETE TONG - for Pacha (Mambo)
JAMES ZABIELA - for Sundays @ Space (Mambo)
HED KANDI - for El Divino (Coastline)
YOUSEF - for Underwater (Mambo)
WALLY LOPEZ - for Underwater (Mambo)
BOBBY & STEVE - for El Divino (Savannahs)

Also saw Dave Seaman & Eddie Lock at Cafe Mambo watching Pete Tong.

CJ MACKINTOSH & DANNY RAMPLING didn't turn up for their pre-party. Instead two Danish guys DJed who I've not met before and who Mambo staff said even they didn't kno :confused:

Didn't have any problems with drinks vouchers either, got handed quite a few each night (about 6 per night) for Cafe Mambo and got quite pissed outside on their Cocktail bar :D

Ibiza-girlie said:
savannah, mambo´s and cafe del mar never tend to lie about theirr lineups at the pre-raties

cafe del mar dont do pre-parties :!:

ridney said:
CJ MACKINTOSH & DANNY RAMPLING didn't turn up for their pre-party. Instead two Danish guys DJed who I've not met before and who Mambo staff said even they didn't kno :confused:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Scottish-Helen said:
nish said:
u r purely a trance gal helen :p

Well my motto is If it's not trance it's pants :p

Although this year I am going to have to broaden my horizons a little. The way it's looking I'm going to have to go to Dave Pearce for my trance addiction which is not a good thing :oops:

Spoken like a true tangled girl Helen. Looks like that is the only club in country which is going to be doing weekly trance nights for a while.

Back