The one dj that makes u smile / blows ur mind..

oakie, carter, morrilo, teisto, van dyke, sanchez, fat boy slim
i can go on on on on on
i just don't mind wot dj it is really, as long as its pumping i'm dancing! ;)

xpander said:
Hernan Cattaneo (Hope that's how you spell it) - he always does it for me!

man... your well into your boring music hey??

he's class 1 WARM UP!

Barbie said:
Erick
MAW (preferably together but I'll settle for them on their own :p )
Danny T
Jon Carter
Oakie if I fancy a bit of trance
Danny Krivit

Sorry can't choose just the 1 :rolleyes: :p

Sorry Barbie, but who is danny Krivit ?

oi oi guys......check my mates tune........called ....Whats goin on ......by kaybee and smooth on the karma giraffe label.....gonna be big.let me know wat u think....out in the 3rd week of june.....www.karmagiraffe.com ;)

he he, one thing I like about Carl Cox- u can see him putting the effort in! Coxy and Morillo both work like mad and their love for the music can be seen :)

Feels weird when ur givin it loads and sometimes the dj doesnt look interesed, or puts on a record and uses the crossfade and nothing else

MikeNel said:
Sin Plomo. We took his cd home in september last year and we spinned it all winter.....

You wanna try playing it and buy a real frisby!....

For me it has to be Erick Morillo .... he has such a gorgeous smile ... ( I was all overcome when he gave me a kiss on my birthday .. which is pretty embarrasing seeing as I should be old enough to deal with that sorta stuff ) ...

I love the way he totally loses himself in the music ... I know ALL DJ's have a love of what they are doing .. but it just seems to shine from him!

Yes, Erick is indeed the daddy - and Im male so u know im not some random bird who's got a crush on him! lol

nish said:
he he, one thing I like about Carl Cox- u can see him putting the effort in! Coxy and Morillo both work like mad and their love for the music can be seen :)

Feels weird when ur givin it loads and sometimes the dj doesnt look interesed, or puts on a record and uses the crossfade and nothing else

We're lucky to have Morillo on many Thursday here in NY. First time I ever saw him was at Centro Fly here in NY after Laurent Garnier and his band tore the place up!

WhiteIsleGirl said:
nish said:

We're lucky to have Morillo on many Thursday here in NY. First time I ever saw him was at Centro Fly here in NY after Laurent Garnier and his band tore the place up!

His label in in NY / Hackenslack isnt it? They done a free party in New York a while back, you lucky people! :0

You know my top guy:
Derrick L. Carter :D :D :D
Just hearing that he'll be spinning in LA or SF gives me perma-grin!

Also love:
Mark Farina
James Curd (greenskeepers)
Heather
Morillo (can't wait to see him in Ibiza for the opening party)

Back