The Lunch Thread

I dunno Emma :(

I'm just trying to cut down on everything bad in the hope that it might clear my skin up.

It's really pi55ing me off as I had bad acne when I was 19 to about 23 and thought I'd grown out of it but since I turned 30 they've returned and now I'm older they leave scars :(

Was going to say maybe its a girl thing but I saw a grandad mentioned somewhere :lol:

Well, I'm a 35 year old bloke and, though I don't really get massive spots any longer, I do get blackheads. Isn't it all to do with skin type?

In other news, I forgot my small kit kat today, so it's fruit all the way today other than a roll, cheese... and I was going to say tomato, except a tomato is a fruit.

Well, I'm a 35 year old bloke and, though I don't really get massive spots any longer, I do get blackheads. Isn't it all to do with skin type?

In other news, I forgot my small kit kat today, so it's fruit all the way today other than a roll, cheese... and I was going to say tomato, except a tomato is a fruit.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I had a mix of emotions reading that :lol:

Post lunch report: Poor.

Bacon and Sausage baguette was awful. Sausages weren't brilliantly cooked, and only two small rashers of bacon. Will be going for something different next week :(

tiffany_800x600.jpg
I'm a leg man but I give the chicken breast a once over while I'm there;):lol: I like the wings and shrimp at Hooters

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be VERY upset at this news. If I run out of Jaffa Cakes to have after my lunch I'm gutted. It means I have to raid the office full fat biscuit tin as I have to have something sweet after lunch :(

I was told earlier this week that Jaffa Cakes arent as bad for you as you think, as in they are a healthier option of biscuit, i am so down with that seeing i do love a good jaffa cake :D

Back