The Lunch Thread

I'd be lost with out that and my three cups of tea.
Hmm, major caffeine addiction I think.

Is it you that is the green tea with lemon lover.

:lol:

I used to drink a can a day years ago. Just cant now - get major bloating and stomach cramps :confused:

Ha I have also had ..... a banana, a packet of ryvita crisps and some nuts and seeds.

Just got a stupidly long walk home then it will be tea time woohooo :)

I'd be lost with out that and my three cups of tea.
Hmm, major caffeine addiction I think.

Three cups is not an addiction. I've just cut down from about 8 cups to 3 in an attempt to clear my spotty skin up (I'm 34 FFS when are they going to stop???)

I like the green tea, though on its own.

Lunch was cheese & tomato roll and some fruit, pretty much what I have everyday.

Lunch at work is just something to fill a hole.

Looking forward to my pork & beef Greek stew on getting home. 8)

Ha I have also had ..... a banana, a packet of ryvita crisps and some nuts and seeds.

Just got a stupidly long walk home then it will be tea time woohooo :)

Your based in Leeds, right? (If memory serves me)
Where do you work?

Well, I didn't drink much tea before I started work in an office. And not having tea for one days leaves me cranky. :(

Well, I didn't drink much tea before I started work in an office. And not having tea for one days leaves me cranky. :(

Same here! I'm OK if I'm on holiday - I don't feel the need for a cuppa, but that's probably because I've replaced the tea with beer :lol:

Three cups is not an addiction. I've just cut down from about 8 cups to 3 in an attempt to clear my spotty skin up (I'm 34 FFS when are they going to stop???)

Do you think its tea or coffee that causes spots?

I have had major break outs lately - dont think its tea drinking, god knows what it is though.....always in the same place too.

I cut down on tea as it stains teeth badly and my dentist told me off :oops::lol:

Same here! I'm OK if I'm on holiday - I don't feel the need for a cuppa, but that's probably because I've replaced the tea with beer :lol:

Me too. If I have a day I dont feel right I realise what it is - MISSING TEA!

God I have turned into my mother. :lol:

Do you think its tea or coffee that causes spots?

I have had major break outs lately - dont think its tea drinking, god knows what it is though.....always in the same place too.

I cut down on tea as it stains teeth badly and my dentist told me off :oops::lol:

I dunno Emma :(

I'm just trying to cut down on everything bad in the hope that it might clear my skin up.

It's really pi55ing me off as I had bad acne when I was 19 to about 23 and thought I'd grown out of it but since I turned 30 they've returned and now I'm older they leave scars :(

Your based in Leeds, right? (If memory serves me)
Where do you work?

Yaaaah I'm in Leeds, up by the uni, where are you??? :)

I'm 33 and still get really bad spots.. my mum still gets them now and then...... and so does my grandfather so we may be screwed lol

I'm 33 and still get really bad spots.. my mum still gets them now and then...... and so does my grandfather so we may be screwed lol

I think you're right. My ma still gets the occasional Vesuvius and she's 67 :lol:

I used to wear hardly any make up but the older I get the more coverage is required :evil: :lol:

Back