The Ibiza Experience...Pure Ectasy

Je kan jet gewoon via de reguliere reibureau's boeken in Nederland hoor

Robo said:
yeah spotlight meet up in ibiza, we could throw a free party as well, 'the spotlight' party!!! hahaha!!!!!

When? Where? What time? Need a DJ? :eek:

is it possible to bring your own water in clubs? I suppose that is a big no no? My plan was to drink before going to the clubs, and just buy water in the clubs. But if water is a expensive as people say there is, don't know if I'll be able to afford it?

it is not legally possible to bring your own water into any of the clubs, but many people on here may tell you differently.

You can also leave a bottle of water outside in a bush or somet and keep popping out of the club as long as you get your hand stamped, you can re-enter as many times as you like...

It won't become the next Cancun as most Americans who travel all that way do so because they know what Ibiza is all about. And I dont think it is in danger of becoming another Kavos for the simple reason that Kavos is already there and it would have done so by now. The closest thing to that is the West End and for that very reason I think the West End serves an excellent purpose.

I think the biggest danger to the place is exploitation and rip offs by large corporate clubs.

And marmite.

every year there seems to be a new ibiza, and every year it comes and goes but ibiza as a party palce is still doing the rounds......

Back