The Gatecrasher saga continues...

Coronet is a good idea.

To be honest, ive always found straght clubs at heaven a bit strange. Gay blokes are welcome to have their club back. If I was gay I would be a bit put out that my club was filled with straight guys on a Friday night. It kinda negates the whole point!!!!

rustywoo said:
Coronet is a good idea.

To be honest, ive always found straght clubs at heaven a bit strange. Gay blokes are welcome to have their club back. If I was gay I would be a bit put out that my club was filled with straight guys on a Friday night. It kinda negates the whole point!!!!

Do you know what they've got at Heaven now tho on Friday nights - School Fukcing Disco :rolleyes: :twisted:

I think I'd be more pi$$ed off at over-grown tw@ts in school uniforms taking over my club as opposed to a few Crasher kids :rolleyes: :p

rustywoo said:
Coronet is a good idea.

mate... it was never about gay/straight there....

It was great mixture and ballance ii thought.. never any trouble...

Heaven was a wicked venue for GC but I went down the Coronet and Its phatter than a fat man eating pies..

But will Gatecrasher host the tuesday night at Amnesia?
I've got a mail from Armin his bookingagency. Armin will not play Ibiza for know. They trying to get him there anyway but for know no Ibiza for Armin.
So the main question is? Who or what is at Amnesia at tuesdays?

N8 said:
Looks like it might be Tranceless-Tom in Ibiza Babs :confused: :( :eek:

He'd already resigned himself to a no trance policy lol, cos even if Gatecrasher were going to be there they started in July and finished before we came back in September and then missing the Oakster at Pure Pacha :p I've tried to console him by agreeing to go to Creamfields with him and he can trance his little heart out all day there.

The fact that Erick and all the Subliminal boys and Jon (fit as ;) ) Carter are also there had nothing to do with me agreeing to go :p ;)

Edwin B said:
I've got a mail from Armin his bookingagency. Armin will not play Ibiza for know. They trying to get him there anyway but for know no Ibiza for Armin.

thats the most useful interesting bit of info i have heard on this subject for ages...

Robo said:
Edwin B said:

thats the most useful interesting bit of info i have heard on this subject for ages...

agreed.

(there we have it)

At the Amnesia site the calender for June is online. On Tuesday it says: Amnesia Parties?!?!! Whatever that may be?!?!

on the tidy trax website, it says they tried 2 sort out a colaboration with gatecrasher but it has fallen threw, and tidy are now lookin at next summer.i don't know if they mean just tidy or tidy and gatecrasher. :evil:

Robo said:
gatecrasher only start there residency at the end of july.

very interesting though :confused:

Oeps... Indeed, they only played for six weeks or something... forgot that ;) It's a pitty I can't make it to Asta next saturday where he releases his album. Maybe I can ask some friends of me who are going if they can ask him what's going on?!

latest post from the Crasher website!

Hi everyone! I have some odd news. Housemates g/f is out in Ibiza at the moment (lucky b*tch) and says that Gatecrasher starts 2 weeks today at Amnesia, in a complete contradiction to all rumours and every piece of gossip on this message board. What do people make of that?

couldn't agree more (robo)

how shortsighted can you get. everyone has already planned their underwater and carl cox nights.

imagine what would have happened if they'd released listings (armin van b as rezzie for instance) in april - WOW instant success - the whole of the net community would have buzzed about GC for weeks....

i still can not get over the reluctance of some promoters (and clubs) to get organised early!

they miss out on so much free and early publicity... tut, tut, tut!

very true james

exactly the same point i was making with regard to the lack of websites and/or listings on their websites for most of the major clubs.

Back