The footy !!

Just realised my flight out to Ibiza is on the Champions league final date....at 5.50pm. So with the time difference we are expected to land at 9.15pm Spanish time. That's if everything runs perfectly smoothly. Kick-off 9pm. At best it's looking like the second half.....

Just realised my flight out to Ibiza is on the Champions league final date....at 5.50pm. So with the time difference we are expected to land at 9.15pm Spanish time. That's if everything runs perfectly smoothly. Kick-off 9pm. At best it's looking like the second half.....
Ah memories of euro 96 eng v Spain and eng v German.. everyone had to watch the games in there hotels/apps in San an.. no bars chanced opening in case things kicked off..

Ah memories of euro 96 eng v Spain and eng v German.. everyone had to watch the games in there hotels/apps in San an.. no bars chanced opening in case things kicked off..
I was there that week. My last night was the Germany game, sat in our hotel bar, which was 90% Scots so atmosphere was charged to say least

Talking of Euro 96.....I was on a plane to Tenerife during the England v Germany game as well. The pilot announced upon landing 'for those on the plane that want to know the football score, I can tell you that England went 1-0 up, then Germany equalised, the game went to extra time, then went to penalties, went to 5-5 in penalties (by this point everyone is sitting forward thinking 'just tell us the f***ing result!').....then Gareth Southgate missed and England went out. You have never felt a plane deflate so quickly....a collective groan from back to front....

I was there that week. My last night was the Germany game, sat in our hotel bar, which was 90% Scots so atmosphere was charged to say least
We we're staying in in Ibiza town in some cockroached room with a bloody good balcony that looked over a square and dodgy side street. All the bars were open around there.. bike rental shop would not rent us bikes when we told them where we are staying lol.. the said collect bikes from shop for the week

Great win for Derby. The wheels have completely fell off at Leeds.
A shame really. Best they have been in the last 15 years. They should no doubt go up next season as Biesla will get to build a team more suited to his style. He has worked with what's been there this year and got the best out of them to be frank, unfortunate that they couldn't go all the way.

Happy about Leeds staying down. Hopefully Derby do the Villa. . We was hampered by injuries and suspensions if we got to the final it would of been a hammering, we need a massive clean out from boardroom to players on the pitch so hopefully it starts soon

Is it a case of buy them all to get them? Or can you pick & choose. Have also registered and applied. Hoping we get to Copenhagen would love to visit Scandanavia.

Dublin sounds good but got potential for trouble I think
If you get lucky you have to buy them all. If you change your mind after the ballot you lose the lot.

Just bought last 16 tickets for euro 2020 in Dublin. England be there if they win the group. Anybody else had any luck?

Just bought last 16 tickets for euro 2020 in Dublin. England be there if they win the group. Anybody else had any luck?
I got 2 group matches and a last 16. How do you know England will be at that game? They haven’t even qualified yet, let alone the draw being made?

Back