The footy !!

Absurd that Ben Chilwell and Mason Mount have to self isolate, but the Scotland team that train with Gilmour daily, in same hotel, and dressing room don’t

Absurd that Ben Chilwell and Mason Mount have to self isolate, but the Scotland team that train with Gilmour daily, in same hotel, and dressing room don’t

Complete b*****ks... they have based their decision on a 25 minute conversation that Gilmour, Mount and Chilwell had in the tunnel at the end of the game. It broke Covid protocol. Guess the 90 mins on the pitch that Gilmour shared with everyone doesn't matter...:p

Cant they isolate Southgate. and let the team pick itself???????

Hard lines for Scotland. I’m sure they’ll bounce back in the future, they’ve got a young team.

Im working with a Scottish lad and he looks beyond help today. Inconsolable. This has hit him hard.

Last time we were traveling home we had a few bevvies in the Heineken Bar in Schiphol He put a bet on against me that not only would Scotland beat England, England would also go out and Scotland would go through.

Obviously it didn’t quite work out so I’ve just took a bag of Galaxy Minstrels off of him this morning 😄

All I could say was not to worry as it probably won’t be long until England will be out too, as soon as we reach anything with penalties 😐 he cracked a smile at that😄

7CA37E70-85C6-4D87-83D7-0EE2A56037B7.jpeg

Obviously it didn’t quite work out so I’ve just took a bag of Galaxy Minstrels off of him this morning 😄
that's a wager I can get behind. been a bit of lowie exchanged between the scots at work and few of the operators here. few 20's nout serious and no one seemed in too much despair this morning which was good

Who we gotta get in the next round then? I think I like to see us take on the Germans

Obviously a bogey side down the years and by no means a walk in the park currently, but probably the best chance we have of beating them in years

Who we gotta get in the next round then? I think I like to see us take on the Germans

Obviously a bogey side down the years and by no means a walk in the park currently, but probably the best chance we have of beating them in years

If you have fast offenders we ( the germans ) will have big probs. Our defenders are good , but not the quickest. Our midfield is top class , our offense good , but not top of the world. Its a 50/50 game.

you think!? I think we’re out regardless of it being Portugal or Germany. Performances have mainly been shocking so far apart from the odd 20 min spell and he still doesn’t know his best team so they can’t really gel.

however IF they do manage to get to the quarters it’ll be an 8pm kick off next sat i thinko_O don’t think im ready for that after Fri

I would like an England - France...

you think!? I think we’re out regardless of it being Portugal or Germany. Performances have mainly been shocking so far apart from the odd 20 min spell and he still doesn’t know his best team so they can’t really gel.

however IF they do manage to get to the quarters it’ll be an 8pm kick off next sat i thinko_O don’t think im ready for that after Fri
Don’t write off Hungary- if they beat Germany, actual results dependent, could still finish second in the group. I think 2-0 or better would do it. Depends which Germany turn up as they were awful against France in their first match

Don’t write off Hungary- if they beat Germany, actual results dependent, could still finish second in the group. I think 2-0 or better would do it. Depends which Germany turn up as they were awful against France in their first match

i’ll bet ya a pack of Minstrels the germans win😉

Good night at Wembley last night. All very smooth getting in, quick check of the NHS app and then straight through with ticket as normal.

Felt sorry for the stewards that had to try and get people to sit down and mask up as everyone sacked it off pretty quickly. Seemed to be a huuuuge group of England fans all together behind one of the goals that binned the whole set of rules off for the whole thing.

Can also confirm that Roy Keane looks as much of a miserable bugger in real life as he does on the TV.

Keeping my eyes open for any tickets that come up for next week, but think they came and went earlier today.

Back