The footy !!

Those who govern the game had decades to address financial inequality but didn't bother their arses because they benefitted massively themselves. Now we have this fiasco

The PL was about more money
The CL was about more money
This SuperduperLiga is about more money.

The people who govern the game had decades to address financial inequality but didn't bother their arses because they benefitted massively themselves. Now we have this fiasco...

If you give a football player 30 Mio / Year somethings wrong

Arsenal's stadium is prime real estate too...I wonder if we'll be seeing the Highbury Red Guns relocate......

didn't last long eh
i don't think it will last THIS TIME, but if it doesn't it will resurface. some of the owners of these premier league clubs came up with a proposal for revamp of the english league in order to protect their investments not too long ago. this went unpunished so they're trying their hand again.

greedy group of individuals actively looking to restructure the game even further in their favour and they will keep trying to do this for as long as they believe as the negative PR will be outweighed by $$$. i cannot be persuaded that they care about the game. fans need to organise and vote with their feet AND wallets,because whilst these people are in charge the £€$ is the only language the owners understand. the soul of your club and its support is simply a source of marketing strategy to them.

Too many non football people involved at the business end nowadays. Was a doubt from the off without the likes of Bayern ,Dortmund and PSG. Im sure in Germany the fans have a 51% stake in the clubs so it was turned down straight away there.

Are Real Madrid in debt by a silly figure too? No wonder Perez was happy to be chairman and help get them out of trouble.

I imagine Levy is spitting feathers this morning.. Jose was sacked over this ( or the excuse ) and i here his pay out is well into the millions. Great 2 days business by Spurs that is.

Last edited:
Getting pissed around by UEFA on tickets for next month. The ticket portal said one of my Wembley games was to be refunded, now it’s changed back to allocated, don’t know if I’m coming or going….. I understand they have to ballot due to the capacity restraints now, but I don’t like being messed about

Very distressing. Teared up here. Set my hayfever right off as well! Glad he's regained consciousness. Pretty horrific at the time

Apparently they're restarting the game at half past

Getting pissed around by UEFA on tickets for next month. The ticket portal said one of my Wembley games was to be refunded, now it’s changed back to allocated, don’t know if I’m coming or going….. I understand they have to ballot due to the capacity restraints now, but I don’t like being messed about
Did you get tickets in the end?

I done a weeks wages off a Scouse tout at the World Cup in 2006, for the Trinidad game. Ticket was from the Tanzanian FA.
I’m not that stupid anymore

Back