The end of the West End?

A place that’s on my list to check out is Mundo Street Food in San An, seems to be popular from what I’ve seen on Instagram and the food looks nice.
100 percent recommend. Really nice menu, a place you can keep going back to, as there is so many options brunch/dinner menu. They are also very accommodating to various different diet types. All round great spot.

100 percent recommend. Really nice menu, a place you can keep going back to, as there is so many options brunch/dinner menu. They are also very accommodating to various different diet types. All round great spot.
Oof that looks lovely. It really annoys me when I'm there that most places just have the same menus to cater to the basic brits. We obviously aren't going for the food, but everywhere just seems to make most dishes with a side of chips, or they have the same base of dishes rarely deviating for the same things every all around restaurant does, just lowest common denominator stuff. Of course we end up pandering to it out of ease 😂

The Boozer is a great spot on the westend. Always some cool people there, nice place to sit outside. Plus it's not too far into the strip amongst most of the chaos.
I never bothered going back there after (about 5 years ago), what i assume was the owner, kept shouting at his PR guy and telling him off for not approaching every single passing person in the right way, he’d then call him over and give a pep talk on what he should be doing. It wouldn’t have been that bad but constantly hearing ‘DAN’ and him pointing/gesturing was f***ing annoying, he wasn’t even bad at his job. I mentioned it to the waitress working there that I’d befriended and she didn’t seem very enthused about it either.

I never bothered going back there after (about 5 years ago), what i assume was the owner, kept shouting at his PR guy and telling him off for not approaching every single passing person in the right way, he’d then call him over and give a pep talk on what he should be doing. It wouldn’t have been that bad but constantly hearing ‘DAN’ and him pointing/gesturing was f***ing annoying, he wasn’t even bad at his job. I mentioned it to the waitress working there that I’d befriended and she didn’t seem very enthused about it either.
Portly chap with glasses and a beard/moustache? Surprises me if it was John, the owner (or was at least), who was seemed like lovely bloke, though I guess I wasn't working for him.

Port
Portly chap with glasses and a beard/moustache? Surprises me if it was John, the owner (or was at least), who was seemed like lovely bloke, though I guess I wasn't working for him.
Portly, yes. I can’t remember much, just that this guy was bald and from London/south east, possibly in his 50-60s. He was sat there each night that year with another couple and, what I assume was, his wife.
It was enough of an annoyance generally, but the fact he was talking to a worker doing an ok job like that was enough for us to decide not to take our custom there and I’ve not been back since. This was back when the west end was an absolute meat market, chock-a-block, so plenty of places that didn’t ruin your experience, even if it was only a few drinks to start us off.

some big units handing it out there. Spent a lot of time down the west end and personally never seen anything as bad as that.

Love the last sentence:

A few meters from the scene, a group of people enjoy the night normally.

The streets of Sitges last night. Fair to say it's not only the Brits these days..

Wow.. No respect for the Police (that went out the window everywhere its seems, Dublin is nuts!) The guy with the black bar, just keeps going.. Thats why l avoid peak season, certain areas... These guys have LOTS of money from certain business's, so upscaling may not clear it up.. Very sad... What happened to peace love and joy, you're on your hard earned holidays!! .. Guess l'm living in cloud cuckoo land 🫣

Back