the death of celebrity

chewie_oo7 said:
Louise_Sweeney0012 said:
To be honest, to carry on, after a complete stranger says it upsetting them, says more about some people's need make themselves feel better about themselves than about the people they are commenting on.

anyone who uses the media to further own "career" is legitimate fodder.

feel free to rip the piss outta me, i dont mind honestly! :D
I totally agree- my brother is legitimately famous, and worked bloody hard to be so. He's got more talent in one of his nasal hairs than anyone who's been on Big Brother will have in their entire lifetime. Yet, he sees his private life as just that- private. He doesn't go to film premieres, is never seen falling out of nightclubs p1ssed up, and doesn't use the media to further his celebrity. When he does give interviews to the media he usually talks a load of bollocks because he feels that it's none of their business. That said, he agrees that those people who use the media to promote themselves are legitimate targets for p1ss-taking and/or the gutter press.

Paddy Eeziglow said:
chewie_oo7 said:
Louise_Sweeney0012 said:
To be honest, to carry on, after a complete stranger says it upsetting them, says more about some people's need make themselves feel better about themselves than about the people they are commenting on.

anyone who uses the media to further own "career" is legitimate fodder.

feel free to rip the piss outta me, i dont mind honestly! :D
I totally agree- my brother is legitimately famous, and worked bloody hard to be so. He's got more talent in one of his nasal hairs than anyone who's been on Big Brother will have in their entire lifetime. Yet, he sees his private life as just that- private. He doesn't go to film premieres, is never seen falling out of nightclubs p1ssed up, and doesn't use the media to further his celebrity. When he does give interviews to the media he usually talks a load of bollocks because he feels that it's none of their business. That said, he agrees that those people who use the media to promote themselves are legitimate targets for p1ss-taking and/or the gutter press.

Is he an actor?

Hmmmm, let me think ...... Robert Eeziglow? Dudley Eeziglow? Hugh Eeziglow?

:lol:

He is an actor. His name is Dominic Brunt and he plays Paddy Kirk on Emmerdale. I explained in another thread that he only took the part cos his character has the same first name as me- he saw it as a good omen (well that and the ridiculous amount of money they pay him to do it!)

I was on holiday when this thread came about - this is the first time i've seen it.

How's Saskia's acting career going?

MARKB said:
I was on holiday when this thread came about - this is the first time i've seen it.

Heading south like her baps. :lol:
*sandi shocks herself with bitchy outburst* :eek:

chewie_oo7 said:
sandi said:
MARKB said:

Heading south like her baps. :lol:
*sandi shocks herself with bitchy outburst* :eek:

only saying what everyone thinks sandi. nowt wrong with that.

(plus shes defo got a 3 o'clock shadow too - Mach3 Turbo maaaaaam?)

:lol: :lol: I thought she came across as a right nasty piece of work, if she were a bar of choc she'd lick herself to death too.

its weird innit.

did anyone else notice that she didn't post all over the summer either

maybe she was working out in ibiza or summat

Are you stalking me Russ? How did you know?

Also, as I haven't logged in for a while all all the answer all the posters who PM'd me at once: yes, I´ve been to Ibiza before, no, I don´t want to meet up and no, I´m not open-minded!

I heard she was working as one of Buckley's promo girls in Ibiza along with Jesse, Bratz and Hannah!

seen that tart Sinead O Connor a few weeks back in Dublin, 3 kids by 3 different men and another one on the way from yep you've guessed it father number 4 :rolleyes:

Back