the death of celebrity

chewie_oo7 said:
did anyone see it on Channel 4 on sunday night?

BB's Max"fackabaaaaht"well and Saskia at the fantastic 4 premier.

Piers morgan to saskia "so would you say yr a celebrity then?"

S: "yes cos i can act as ive taken acting lessons" she says chewing gum. and in a dead im serious voice.

:rolleyes:

Hey! She's my second cousin, leave her alone!

Oh I flippin almost fell off my seat when the silly cow said that!!

"i'm an actress" - in panto if your lucky love! ;)

Louise_Sweeney0012 said:
So what do the great and good do on here then. You're obviously all high powered executives and in position to take the piss?

You don't need to be in the public eye to be successful.

Louise_Sweeney0012 said:
position to take the piss?

we dont need to, nature already took care of that :lol:

I'm only joking. Dont take offence, she's the one that has said something silly, I'm sure we're not the only people in the country laughing at what she's said. If she wants to be a celeb :rolleyes: then you should learn to not take things said about her to heart ;)

Drew said:
Louise_Sweeney0012 said:
So what do the great and good do on here then. You're obviously all high powered executives and in position to take the piss?

Didn't say you did. Just that everyone here must be successful to be in a position to take the piss. What do you do then?

Caught only a glimpse of this show but did see the start of Morgan at the Fantastic 4 premiere

He seemed the link the "death of celebrity" to various points including.............the use of a blue carpet "its no longer the red carpet now"!

Emmmmmm maybe cause it was designed to promote the film in FF blue with the 4 logo on it?

Dunno about the points made in the show but P Morgan = clown!......Got any Iraq photos Piers?

Morgan is one of these rent-a-quotes you see on the sort of Top 100 TV presenters called Colin shows all the time...he has a damned cheek slagging any pseudo-celebrity off

Louise_Sweeney0012 said:
Drew said:
Louise_Sweeney0012 said:

Didn't say you did. Just that everyone here must be successful to be in a position to take the piss. What do you do then?

I don't recall taking the piss :?:

I'm a company director, why?

Drew said:
Louise_Sweeney0012 said:
Drew said:
Louise_Sweeney0012 said:

Im my eyes telling me I should read about people being horrible about my family is taking the piss.

Why? See above.

Company director? That's rather vague - I believe the franchisee who runs our local ice cream van calls himself that too .

Louise_Sweeney0012 said:
Company director? That's rather vague - I believe the franchisee who runs our local ice cream van calls himself that too .

:lol: :lol:

Dont think Drew would even fit in an ice cream van :confused:

Louise_Sweeney0012 said:
Drew said:
Louise_Sweeney0012 said:
Drew said:
Louise_Sweeney0012 said:

Im my eyes telling me I should read about people being horrible about my family is taking the piss.

Why? See above.

You sussed me, i'm a milk man :rolleyes: :lol:

I just think people that go on shows like Big Brother should expect to have the pee taken out of them - just look at Jade - I really admire her at least she can laugh at herself!

Louise - i'm sorry if i've caused offence ,please don't take it to heart.

Back