the daytime zoo thing - wed 24th

So im assuming this is Mulletover's "secret" party to end the season or perhaps they're doing an after party???????

Dammit im gonna miss this:cry: very good line up, cant believe legends like Evil Eddie Richards and Terry Francis and Mr C are on the same bill, and only a score in advance very good value for money seen as it's on from 4pm to 6am,more's the pity some of the bigger clubs didn't follow suit, money grabbing bas**rds, is that Zoo place on this weekend does anyone know as id like to go there?

Good stuff!

I signed up for the "secret" Mulletover party on Facebook thinking that might be that answer for that Wednesday night... now that we've got details it's a definite!

:D

I'm in. Putting it on my own personal party calendar now. Definitely up for toasting a frosty beverage seeing as we failed to cross paths in Novi Sad.

Remind me what dates you're out there, Marc.

So im assuming this is Mulletover's "secret" party to end the season or perhaps they're doing an after party???????

Good stuff!

I signed up for the "secret" Mulletover party on Facebook thinking that might be that answer for that Wednesday night... now that we've got details it's a definite!

:D

I thought the mulletover was saturday the 20th, with venue to be emailed just before :confused: :?:

This looks too big for Mulletover no ??

:twisted: Not there, damn this looks good :spank:

When buying tickets online do they send the tickets in the post or are they print out ones?

I'm off to Ibiza on the 19th and want to get them in time!

When buying tickets online do they send the tickets in the post or are they print out ones?

I'm off to Ibiza on the 19th and want to get them in time!

you have to print them off ... if you are buying from this site that is!

I was at the gym this morning and while on the treadmill i was watching what they had on the news (CNN) - it was the exact broadcast that they were showing on that day as if it were real time all over again. Very very sad.

You must watch the movie United 93. Very powerful.

Back