the daytime zoo thing - wed 24th

I was at the gym this morning and while on the treadmill i was watching what they had on the news (CNN) - it was the exact broadcast that they were showing on that day as if it were real time all over again. Very very sad.

You must watch the movie United 93. Very powerful.

I think this post belongs in the 9/11 thread does it not:oops:;)

bzzzz. wrong.

http://www.thezooproject.com/

2zqr3me.gif

It's near San An. Tell the taxi driver "Gala Nights" he will know where it is.

Be warned though - when it finishes there is no easy way of getting home! They lay on buses but they get full up pretty quickly, and there are no taxis to be found.
We had to walk for an hour back to San An after Zoo Project a couple of weeks ago. It was quite a fun walk though :)

So who went?
Was one of the heaviest rainstorms I've seen!!! Was a good party once in the inside bit but bit of a shame really . Who else saw Mulletover's Geddes pretty much having a fight with Jamie Jones on the decks around 3am?? Seemed Jamie had been on for quite a while and wasnt geting off any time soon , Geddes gave up in the end and didnt play!

So who went?
Was one of the heaviest rainstorms I've seen!!! Was a good party once in the inside bit but bit of a shame really . Who else saw Mulletover's Geddes pretty much having a fight with Jamie Jones on the decks around 3am?? Seemed Jamie had been on for quite a while and wasnt geting off any time soon , Geddes gave up in the end and didnt play!

I was there....Nice to meet you !! 8)

There's another one on today if anybody is around.
I slept for 17 hours last night after a full on week...

Should probably take it easy today, but might have a look a bit later

There's another one on today if anybody is around.
I slept for 17 hours last night after a full on week...

Should probably take it easy today, but might have a look a bit later

"Sis" playing live so i see!!! should be good!!!

It's near San An. Tell the taxi driver "Gala Nights" he will know where it is.

Be warned though - when it finishes there is no easy way of getting home! They lay on buses but they get full up pretty quickly, and there are no taxis to be found.
We had to walk for an hour back to San An after Zoo Project a couple of weeks ago. It was quite a fun walk though :)

Yeah took us 45 minutes to get back from this place ony taxi we could find was an illegal with a 15 year old kid driving his dads car:lol:

Back