The credit crunch has taken it's toll

jaycranney

Well folks, the crunch has got it's latest victim!

Lost my job today at 4:30... was told that unfortunately the agency wouldn't be able to keep me on for financial reason. i'd only been there 6months but i guess its the old rule of last one in first one out!

I'm trying to look at it in a positive way, every cloud and all that jazz and hopefully something will come along sooner than later. Aww well, **** happens I suppose.

J

Well folks, the crunch has got it's latest victim!

Lost my job today at 4:30... was told that unfortunately the agency wouldn't be able to keep me on for financial reason. i'd only been there 6months but i guess its the old rule of last one in first one out!

I'm trying to look at it in a positive way, every cloud and all that jazz and hopefully something will come along sooner than later. Aww well, **** happens I suppose.

J

sorry to hear that mate. what is it you do?

You'll be fine. Millions other worse off mate in the world.

Obviously bright enough lad so you can find something, may not be what you want but it will tide you over.

Chin up geez

You'll be fine. Millions other worse off mate in the world.

Obviously bright enough lad so you can find something, may not be what you want but it will tide you over.

Chin up geez

Cheers mate, thats what I've been thinking. There are so many people worse off out there.

J

Onwards and upwards Jay - as long as you dont wallow and get depressed you'll do fine - my hubby walked out his job in Oct and its given him the kick up the bum he needed to do his own thing and strike up on his own. we have to tighten our belts but so what, clubbing less, staying in more - that's the way forward for the forseeable.....

My boyfriend lost his job 2 days before Xmas, very harsh. But he has just landed himself a job at a company he worked at years ago. Not ideally what he wants to do and could only be 6 months but its all positive.

So keep in there, like someone else said even if it means you do something you dont want to, there are jobs out there.

Good Luck :lol:

My boyfriend lost his job 2 days before Xmas, very harsh. But he has just landed himself a job at a company he worked at years ago. Not ideally what he wants to do and could only be 6 months but its all positive.

So keep in there, like someone else said even if it means you do something you dont want to, there are jobs out there.

Good Luck :lol:

so where u going on holiday then. :lol:

:cry:Gutted to hear your bad news, but I definately believe everything happens for a reason so good luck for whatever comes your way next!

Back