The credit crunch has taken it's toll

unlucky mate, good luck, hope you get sorted quickly...I'm dreading it happening to me, but what can you do?

all the best amigo

:cry:Gutted to hear your bad news, but I definately believe everything happens for a reason so good luck for whatever comes your way next!

never understood this statement - every reason has had a happening yes, everything is cause and effect after all, however vice versa suggests there is an invisible hand...?

anyhow....unlucky Jay, my best man has just had a 20% pay cut enforced across the company, with a 20k wedding to save for at the end of the year :cry:.

But positivity abound, maybe take the opportunity to fook off and see some of the world?

... my best man has just had a 20% pay cut enforced across the company,
with a 20k wedding to save for at the end of the year :cry:.
omg, i nearly had to cry when reading about this bloke`s terrible fate -
maybe there is the possibility to spend "only" 10k for the ****ing wedding ? !
:lol:

omg, i nearly had to cry when reading about this bloke`s terrible fate -
maybe there is the possibility to spend "only" 10k for the ****ing wedding ? !
:lol:

it's not good at all mate! althought you are right - and i hope he does not read spotlight (!) - i did think they went over board on the wedding venue given he has a huge family...

worse than that, he has pulled out of our easter boys trip to amsterdam.

Thats exactly what I'm going to do my man... just applied for a canadian visa.

J

Where you going in Canada? You should hang on a bit.. they've had a couple months in the prairies of minus 30, minus 40 celsius! :confused:

Actually Alberta is one place, which can be incrredibly boring, but the unemployment rate has actually dropped despite this economic kerbooble.

Where you going in Canada? You should hang on a bit.. they've had a couple months in the prairies of minus 30, minus 40 celsius! :confused:

Actually Alberta is one place, which can be incrredibly boring, but the unemployment rate has actually dropped despite this economic kerbooble.

I'm not going to head until about March time... ive family over there and they warned me not to go out just quite yet.

J

never understood this statement quote]

I believe that for example, if I loose my job tomorrow, there will be a positive reason for it, even if at first you can only see the negative, so I believe that things happen because they lead you to bigger and better things, I've usually been able to find a reason behind bad things that have happened.

never understood this statement quote]

I believe that for example, if I loose my job tomorrow, there will be a positive reason for it, even if at first you can only see the negative, so I believe that things happen because they lead you to bigger and better things, I've usually been able to find a reason behind bad things that have happened.

Amen! No but seriously guys... thanks again for all the supportive messages!
YouRock1.jpg

J

Back