The Brits

Robder

Watching the Brits...horrified.

Lots of premium rate numbers to call - how is this different to X Factor exactly???

(aside from the fact that Cheryl Cole can't sing as well as the usual competitors - meow!)

:evil:

However, it has only just started but I suspect that my views will become more and more extreme the further I get into this bottle of vino. :lol:

Funkin awful ain't it mate. I am ranting at the missus like i do during Eastenders at her!! I have even offered to wash up for her tonight and looking for extra chores to take my mind off this.

Did you see Eastenders by the way? Memorial service for Gary who was missing for 3 days!! Funkin hell people disappear for months on that programme and no one mentions it! Utter drivel.

Anyway back at The Pitts sorry Brits......

I'm waiting for Jade Goody to be wheeled out next.

:eek::lol:

and on that sellout blonde...Prefer older ladies myself (not that I have a clue given my orientations! :lol:) Nathalie Umbruglia and Kylie knock spots off her.

...Gary Barlow BLATANTLY miming.

Sorry but he was.

I wouldn't mind if he was cartwheeling and had a world class choreographer working with him but sh!tting hell it was only some UFO thing that looked like a glorified piece of tupperware with lights in! :eek:

(edit) - errr to clarify "sellout blonde" being Katy Perry. :-/

Last edited by a moderator:
the Brits has been crap for years. it was only ever briefly interesting when Sam Fox forgot her lines and Jarvis Cocker interrupted the grotesque Jacko egofest.

These days it's just a masturbatory orgy of big label self-congratulation.

Katy Perry looked ridiculous. Do not get the fuss about her. Although according to my other half she has nice jugs. And she of course kisses girls. :rolleyes::lol:

I thought Kylie looked the best. Loved the dance at the beginning with the 2 from Gavin and Stacey :lol:

Thought Lady Ga Ga lookied ridiculously hot when she popped up during the Pet Shop Boys.
Seemed they had a few technical hitches with a wobbly spotlight on Duffy and the Bassist from Kings Of Leon not being able to hear his monitor or something

Thought Lady Ga Ga lookied ridiculously hot when she popped up during the Pet Shop Boys.
Seemed they had a few technical hitches with a wobbly spotlight on Duffy and the Bassist from Kings Of Leon not being able to hear his monitor or something

She had a good booty I have to admit :lol::lol::lol:

The outfit reminded me of a china dish set :lol::lol::lol:

full props to the pet shop boys

best songwriters this country has produced since Lennon/McCartney.

FACT.

Back