The Brits

I respect radiohead but they are essentially an album/live act, not classic pop songwriters

I respect radiohead but they are essentially an album/live act, not classic pop songwriters

and it was released in 2007!!!

Lets face it Radiohead, Elbow....too cool for this!!

Elbow I know for a fact were not mithered about the brits.....it was the mercury that mattered!!!

I love Morrissey, a lyrical genius yes but not pop

how many modern songwriters over a 25 year period have been BOTH intelligent AND pop?

The one thing that stood out the most from both the brits and the grammys was how vocally pathetic most of music's biggest / current stars are when performing live.

katy perry, Chris martin, neil tennant (ok he's probably out of practise - and probably one of the better ones) Mrs ting tings - frankly embarrassing - sounded like a 12 year old screaming for sweets, all the rappers just ended up being shouty noise.

I actually turned over the channel several times as it was uncomfortable viewing.

Ting Tings- **** name for a group, **** songs, **** voice, stupid clothes, I can't stand them!

I love Gary B but your right, he was definately miming and I was quite shocked, I persume he must've been ill or something :rolleyes: Katy Perry only has two hits, Pink should have won that category!

I thought that the Ting Ting's thing really worked!

IMO it sounded like they'd thought of the idea 2 mins before coming on stage
Estelle was too slow for the pace of the Ting Tings

btw - how many songs can they release from that album? plus its about 3 re-released songs too - struggling to write more much?

and as for Duffy winning 3

purlease - cannot stand her voice

Back