the big night of 2004

A

Anonymous

whats going to be the big event of 2004

what is going to flop

Flopwill be dc10 this year

big will be kanya or kashba

I don't want to believe that DC10 is gonna flop. But it might just be true...it's not as underground as it used to be... :(

don't reckon Clockwork Orange will pitch up again..... it was pretty quiet last year, surely it couldnt have made money...

... its a bit of a shame tho - it was their big chance to reclaim their night from years back....... It was a favourite night of mine in Ibiza back in the day..... :(

Frontliners2004 said:
yeah i thought clockwork orange was pants !!

i know es paradis was not to everyones standards but maybe they should of held clockwork at es paradis with the water partys like they did back in the day not taht im bothered.

no doubt judegment cream and manumission will still be big dont know what to expect from space and dc10 after the roofs have been installed,es paradis will still be pants especially if dj sammi is still there,lashed will be at eden again and will fail,doubt slinky will be in ibiza at all this year at least not at privalge,bora bora wil go from strength to strength.(imo)

And Garlands will again rule the island...if they stick to their free parties in San an...
Playa d'en bossa was just too far off for the workers......

CircoLoco said:
And Garlands will again rule the island...if they stick to their free parties in San an...
Playa d'en bossa was just too far off for the workers......

hope so im gonna be a worker this year !!!!!

Will DC10 be the same with a roof on it?

I think the 'new' Space will rock big time.

People will realise how over-rated Pacha is. ;)

Pacha will be a 'flop' (it was always way too over rated IMO).

The new trance night at Space (Godskitchen/Gatecrasher?) will be a huge success.

Just my assumptions anwyay ;)

I'm pleased I'm not the only one who feels that Pacha is over-rated.

True, the rooftop terrace is stunning, but that's about it. The dancefloor is a joke and it's a complete rip-off for entry and drinks and the less said about some of the decor, the better.

I know there are loads of Pacha fans on here, and I've had arguments about it in the past, but honestly, I really can't see the big deal with the place.

Now Space, THAT'S what a club should be like!

The success that Hed Kandi have had with the clubs nights they have opened up and down the country, I think that this may well be their best year this year! Not saying it will be the best ... I'm unaware of a lot of them and cant compare, but Hed Kandi have gained a load more fans this year.

Back