the big night of 2004

It's funny for me to read these types of posts because I can honestly say the whole trip for me was more fun than I could have anywhere. Regardless of whether it was good, bad, worse, better than previous years, every party I went to was off-the-chain! Ibiza is more fun than anywhere IMHO regardless....Circoloco and Space definitely were my two favs though :D :D :lol:

Frontliners2004 said:
CircoLoco said:
And Garlands will again rule the island...if they stick to their free parties in San an...
Playa d'en bossa was just too far off for the workers......

hope so im gonna be a worker this year !!!!!

Wise choice...when you heading out there?

*Saffy* said:
but Hed Kandi have gained a load more fans this year.

some people might call that comercalilsim.(sp?)

not my point of view, and not criticising either.

Robo said:
*Saffy* said:

But, they're making the best of what they've got whilst they're popular .. Who can blame em? Look at Gatecrasher ... most things have their ten minutes of glory, absolute credit to Mr. Doyle for getting his timing right ! :D :D

kitten's head said:
I'm pleased I'm not the only one who feels that Pacha is over-rated.

True, the rooftop terrace is stunning, but that's about it. The dancefloor is a joke and it's a complete rip-off for entry and drinks and the less said about some of the decor, the better.

I know there are loads of Pacha fans on here, and I've had arguments about it in the past, but honestly, I really can't see the big deal with the place.

Now Space, THAT'S what a club should be like!

The funky room is an institution :p

DrewUK said:
The funky room is an institution :p

i finally found that room this summer, thanks to the help of trace (klingclubber for yous who don't know)..

i'll be spending many more hours in there.... :p

Edwin B said:
The new Space if you ask me. But Amnesia is for me still off the best clubs too!

I think Amnesia could utilise the space a bit better. For example, at Cocoon, the house room is nearly empty and the other room is os crowded, but because of the layout, you only feel you're in the throng of the action if you're in one small spot, just beneath the dj box (imo).

Space's lay-out is fantastic as there's so many good places to dance.

*Saffy* said:
Robo said:
*Saffy* said:

But, they're making the best of what they've got whilst they're popular .. Who can blame em? Look at Gatecrasher ... most things have their ten minutes of glory, absolute credit to Mr. Doyle for getting his timing right !
:D :D
HERE HERE !!

i think if Godskitchen go back to amnesia install them bad ass lasers then that will easily be the best night for me! 8)

GazDaBomb said:
i think if Godskitchen go back to amnesia install them bad ass lasers then that will easily be the best night for me! 8)

its all about those lasers :p

Back