the beautiful picture on the cover..........

These photos are so nice, especially when it is SOOOO cold in England!!

But does anyone know of the existence of another Buddha painting, which is in a cave on the side of the cliff face...which we found on our first 'unsuccessful' trip to find Atlantis....We couldn't find it the second time we went (although to be honest, I was nearly passing out trying to get back to the top...) Has anyone else found this?? Please can someone help, as it's really bugging me that we couldn't find it last time....I'm sure I've not imagined it's existence! It was like a small cave, with a Buddha painting, and there were like little offerings that had been left, flowers, and a notebook that people had signed. I wasn't tripping, honest! :eek::lol:

Tried to find it properly for the first time last year, but we set off too late in the afternoon. I think we went to all the tracks around the right one, but not that!

Still, I will definitely get there in 2008. Still can't beleive I've done it in 15 trips. Very poor....

It was great fun bombing round trying though.

Dub Ibiza said:
whoever did this to the buddha in atlantis is the most ignorant and careless person i saw in my life - more than 40 years of history destroyed in an instance - bravo. we will not wish you to hell - you did it yourself.

help to distribute the picture to smack it in the face of the poor soul who did this.

401262_316478251737728_100001266678322_945326_1937147930_n.jpg
:!::x:!:

hofer66 said:
this set is dedicated to the wise man that painted a mindblowing buddha in atlantis in ibiza more than 40 years ago - and that just got oversprayed by an ignorant...
Freshest beats and unedited trax, brandnew promos and some faves for your utmost listening pleasure.
Join me every monday 21-22h cet on ibizaglobalradio.com for another 'sense' and every tuesday 21-22h cet on ibizasonica.com for dubradio.
Tune in ++ turn on ++ break out.
Hugz from the white isle, hofer66.

:arrow: http://www.mixcloud.com/hofer66/hofer66-atlantis-buddha-120206/

55f6d030-c03c-48c4-b260-0a2a02ca748f.jpg
8)

Brainless idiots.... I wouldn't mind if it was a good graffiti painting, but my 3 year old could do better! :evil::evil::evil:

Brainless idiots.... I wouldn't mind if it was a good graffiti painting, but my 3 year old could do better! :evil::evil::evil:

And with nothing painted on it,just as the nature did?

For me the two painting are a shame,Ibiza coast deserve to be the most natural as possible...

Truely saddened by this! Didnt notice the Buddha till we made the hike back up from Atlantis last June, stopped had a long look and took some photos. It was beautiful that all those years ago someone had done it. A total ****ing moron has defaced it!!

So it happened again... the buddha painting in Atlantis has been ruined!

Psynunnaki Sumeria said:
Hoy el incendio no ha sido la única pérdida en Ibiza...
El Buda de Atlantis, restaurado y RErestaurado en el pasado, ha sido nuevamente violado y destrozado... No sé quién debe invertir su tiempo en bajar hasta alli con pintura, para destrozarnos a tod@s nuestra isla, y con tan mal gusto...
Pero se merece todo el mal que atraiga hacia su persona con estos actos...
A veces pienso que la estupidez humana es un caso perdido e irrestaurable...

Back