the beautiful picture on the cover..........

yay, mcR!!!! aah, atlantis is just perfect...i will be back there!!!

and you know, i've just worn a pair of shoes i had worn when i went down there (and not anymore since this day) and they were still full of the sand you get when you walk down the steep way there :D :D :D

you got a map of how to get there? we hired a jeep this summer and drove up to the north. it was really cool, we found some nice beaches but i never saw anything as spectacular as that, we knew there were coves hidden along the coast but could we find one? could we hell.

fatphilb said:
you got a map of how to get there?
i dont think so!! :twisted:

Atlantis%20%2B%20Es%20Vedra%20(11.05.02)%20014400.jpg

just walk down 8)

no, to be honest, it's not that easy to get down there - but we managed to get down there. and once you're there you'll love it!

Me neither!

Beautiful shots of the 'lagoon' will definately be taking a dip in that this year:lol: It's not always that busy right?!:rolleyes: :lol:

Yeah thanks for that mackie!
The first pic is outstanding! The work is unbelievable I cannot imagine how long it took to do and with what tools, such a shame the weather (I assume) has had such an effect on it, what's the time gap between the two pics?

not sure because i found both on the net but apparently those sculptures were made 2 or 3 years ago so it happened in a short period of time..........

mcdd2v.jpg

Ahh I guess it's down to the rock type, I suppose it would have to have been a very soft and frail rock to cut into so easily anyway..and with that comes the trouble of it disappearing just the same.. oh well

Back