The Apprentice - Semi Final

jaycranney

Right! Who do we want in the final...
I'd like to see James and Kate. Maybe Kate to win next week. I hope Lorraine gets tossed out of the window by her interviewer... I bet she wouldn't have a 'feeling' about that!
J

Right! Who do we want in the final...
I'd like to see James and Kate. Maybe Kate to win next week. I hope Lorraine gets tossed out of the window by her interviewer... I bet she wouldn't have a 'feeling' about that!
J

Now who do you want to win is the question!

gutted about James, he was great fun, what made it even funnier for me was that he was a dead ringer in looks and ways to one of my mates!!

as for Debora, the longer the series went on, the more attractive I found her :eek:

gutted about James, he was great fun, what made it even funnier for me was that he was a dead ringer in looks and ways to one of my mates!!

as for Debora, the longer the series went on, the more attractive I found her :eek:

:lol:

I think Phil was thinking along those lines - Personally I think she looks like an Easter Island statue.... :lol::lol:

i'm a little surprised at the interviewing techniques of the in-terror-gators. who in the 21st century relies on the opinions of colleagues and former employers of the interviewees?? still i suppose there's some entertainment in being confonted by "one of the worker drones in sector 7g says you're a gobby cow - what have you got to say about that?"

i'm a little surprised at the interviewing techniques of the in-terror-gators. who in the 21st century relies on the opinions of colleagues and former employers of the interviewees?? still i suppose there's some entertainment in being confonted by "one of the worker drones in sector 7g says you're a gobby cow - what have you got to say about that?"

All in the name of entertainment El Ste :lol: :lol: :lol:

He was my old boss in SO many ways, was creepy! :eek::lol:

they're all desperately sad people who watched "Wall Street" as kids and didn't realise the film was mocking Gordon Gecko not celebrating him. By all means, makes loadsa $$$$ but what's the point when you're burnt out by 35 and itching to live in a monastry instead.

on series 2, the bitch Katie who was all over the papers caught in fellatio in some field with some sloane, was the archetypal maggie-worshipping, power-bitch from hell. I knew her quite well many years ago as she was in my politics seminars at university and hadn't really changed at all. She had no friends then, either...

they're all desperately sad people who watched "Wall Street" as kids and didn't realise the film was mocking Gordon Gecko not celebrating him. By all means, makes loadsa $$$$ but what's the point when you're burnt out by 35 and itching to live in a monastry instead.

on series 2, the bitch Katie who was all over the papers caught in fellatio in some field with some sloane, was the archetypal maggie-worshipping, power-bitch from hell. I knew her quite well many years ago as she was in my politics seminars at university and hadn't really changed at all. She had no friends then, either...

did she get her gums around your plums?

not remotely bitter - I pity people like that who've never known love...

just find it interesting and obviously quite sad how some people are willing to whore their entire personalities for the sake of a few bucks...

you have to admire the way they play the game and sucker the tabloids but ultimately these are tragic people...

not remotely bitter - I pity people like that who've never known love...

just find it interesting and obviously quite sad how some people are willing to whore their entire personalities for the sake of a few bucks...

you have to admire the way they play the game and sucker the tabloids but ultimately these are tragic people...

Yeah, but who do you want to win?? :lol:

How do you know she has never experienced love? Jesus, I'd hate to ask what you think of Big Brother :rolleyes:

J

:lol:

the very first BB series of all, when it was an experiment and before it became a freak-contest, was compulsive tv because it really felt like a grand social experiment and nobody really knew what would happen

but all the reality stuff now though I swerve because it's people advancing their careers in really boring, blatant ways and I have no wish to fan their egos further. So a bunch of yuppie kids lock antlers under Sugar's gaze. wow. And the way they all defer to this 'great man' - conveniently ignoring how he screwed up with computers and screwed up in football and was heading into obscurity before this show began

of course, there is some entertainment in there with the bitchy element and suspense but I really struggle to care less. I spent 4 years with these kunts at university - all mapping out their careers, planning to make mummy and daddy proud - I have no wish to projectile vomit every time I turn on the box

the only reality missing on tv now which might grab my attentionis a live execution, mutilation or bank robbery but probably quite unlikely at the moment..

Back