Thats Right..Its the A-Z game of 80's pop bands!!! YES!!!

Anjali said:
Which has to be one of my fave Jane's Addiction songs. I was always so grateful that I got to see them there. though I could do without the Butthole Surfers...But Trent Reznor was great, I remember
You guys had Nine Ince Nails? They weren't at ours.

I quite enjoyed The Rollins Band, Siouxsie... even Ice-T with Body Count was a blast. Ahh, the good old days :lol:

Anjali said:
Goodnight! Even though it is only 5:15 over here :confused:
It's 4:15 here... a.m.!

I fell asleep 11-2 and then woke up. Gotta try to get more Zzs as I overslept today and was two hours late for work :lol:

Yeah we did. Where did you see it?

I know...1992 doesn't seem like it was that long ago, but it was. Now I feel old... :(

Anjali said:
Yeah we did. Where did you see it?

I know...1992 doesn't seem like it was that long ago, but it was. Now I feel old... :(
Reston, Virginia. In the suburbs of DC.

Maybe we did have NIN and I'm just suffering from massive memory loss? I vaguely remember Living Color being there, but I just looked up the line-up in Wikipedia and it says NIN, Fishbone and Violent Femmes were there and I don't remember them either :oops: I'm sure it changed somewhat city-by-city.

Fishbone and Violent Femmes? They definitely weren't there when I went. Living Color, I totally remember those guys. Cult of Personality right??

Back