That Ibiza Place...

does that mean that YOU (yourself) paid everything for ?

Well yes of course.Plane tickets were the most expensive of them all.What bothers me is europes lack of automatic transmission cars.Its ton extra for that which i booked.The apartment was the cheapest bout 500 euro for a 2 bedroom in SAN AN.None the less im sure ill have money to spend just not alot.But also take into consideration that i purchased 4 nights of clubbing before i go.So the only thing i need money for is food and drink!

Well yes of course.Plane tickets were the most expensive of them all.What bothers me is europes lack of automatic transmission cars.Its ton extra for that which i booked.The apartment was the cheapest bout 500 euro for a 2 bedroom in SAN AN.None the less im sure ill have money to spend just not alot.But also take into consideration that i purchased 4 nights of clubbing before i go.So the only thing i need money for is food and drink!

why do you need an automatic car?

I'm going in september for 4 days kind of a ''goodbye'' to the place because i doubt i will go back for a long long while, i'm getting old and want to see the world , only doing 2 nights ,if that, but want to get some exploring in while there as ive never really done that-bring it on

why do you need an automatic car?
Cuz anyone can drive an automatic an ya never know when youll need that DES driver.:lol: Not to mention from experience last yr ibiza rds are small and can be tight for parking.And who wants to manually shift when in tight situations.Im lazy when it comes to driving what can i say!

A good amount for me to go to ibiza total would be between 3 and 5 thousand us dollars.Includes everything.Our dollar might be less but we sure like to spendem!

Last yr the total for me and my girl was about 5 grand with one night in London.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going in september for 4 days kind of a ''goodbye'' to the place because i doubt i will go back for a long long while, i'm getting old and want to see the world , only doing 2 nights ,if that, but want to get some exploring in while there as ive never really done that-bring it on

good idea! That's why i'm so keen to go this year, more so because I want to go before they shut down all the clubs!!

Back