That Ibiza Place...

Super P

Right, I wasn't particuarly intending on going over to Ibiza this year, not until at least like October anyway. Just checked flights for two weeks time, 1st - 8th of June. £50 return from LGW. Firstly, why is that so cheap. Secondly, why is everyone not going. What am I missing here ?! I'm going. 10 Euro a night hostel, by myself if needs be. Bish Bash Bosh.

You're right it is cheap :eek:

people can't not just be going because of the new laws??

I know about 20 people who aren't going this year (who normally go at least once, twice a season) and their main reason is cos of the new laws :confused:

sorry I haven't been reading about all the new laws :oops:

I know about the day time clubbing restrictions... and I am completely gutted about Space but that wasn't the only reason why I went to Ibiza.

Is it because Ibiza's freedom has been taken away?

I know about 20 people who aren't going this year (who normally go at least once, twice a season) and their main reason is cos of the new laws :confused:

Really? I am quite looking forward to getting there and see if it makes any difference to my schedule of minxiness - then I will make an educated decision on whether there will be an Ibiza 09 :lol::lol::lol:

sorry I haven't been reading about all the new laws :oops:

I know about the day time clubbing restrictions... and I am completely gutted about Space but that wasn't the only reason why I went to Ibiza.

Is it because Ibiza's freedom has been taken away?

I think they're of the opinion that there's a big wide world out there and they'll take their money elsewhere....... :confused:

Really? I am quite looking forward to getting there and see if it makes any difference to my schedule of minxiness - then I will make an educated decision on whether there will be an Ibiza 09 :lol::lol::lol:

That's what I'm doing, going with an open mind and hoping that these stooopid new laws don't affect our holiday mixiness too much :lol:

It's sad to hear that people don't want to go to the Island anymore.

I hope it doesn't turn into a St Tropez.

Is this an end of a generation :lol:

That's what I'm doing, going with an open mind and hoping that these stooopid new laws don't affect our holiday mixiness too much :lol:

:oops::oops::oops: I dont think any laws can stop my holiday minxiness if I am truthful - I am quite enthusiastic in my search for minxiness....:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

WLS not till the 15th. :spank::spank::spank::spank:

The bastards. Maybe easyJet know this and are extorting money out of me. Plans might be changing. £££££££.

Agghghg, they entice me with cheap prices, then I look at the calender and decide I need to change dates, now I'm back to where I started with a fat expensive trip I can't afford. Alternative option: doing a chilled Ibiza. Hmmmmmmmm.

Back