THANK YOU IBIZA

J

Jayphrodisiac

Was in Ibiza from July 11-14th and I just want everyone to know that its all true.

What you read here in Spotlight, what you hear from everyone who has been there, what you see in all the pictures and photos, and what you dreamt that it should be like.

Its all true.

Thank you Ibiza.

glad to hear it

i ibiza is still one of the best places in the world and will stay that way for a long time.

Jayphrodisiac said:
Was in Ibiza from July 11-14th and I just want everyone to know that its all true.

What you read here in Spotlight, what you hear from everyone who has been there, what you see in all the pictures and photos, and what you dreamt that it should be like.

Its all true.

Thank you Ibiza.

That is such a lovely thing to put and it is so true too. ;)

This is so true.

Ibiza is so much better than you could ever imagine it to be. I have been to plenty of amazing places, but none have made me want to return as much as Ibiza did.

Mitsumadness said:
it had that effect on me last year when i went for the first time, now its the only place i plan to holiday :D :D :p :p :p

That is exactly what i am like now too, having visited it for the first time last year.

nothing gets close to ibiza, and no one who hasnt been there (yet) understands what im talking about when i speak of its magic, mystery and gorgeousness!

im a total addict!
my mum and dad dont get it, firends dont get it, no one gets it - not even my husband untill i forced him to go last year and now he´s the one getting all worked up about the whole thing haha!

Kaz 69, it was me who intorduced you to the white isle and have been back every year since.....You know when you are onto a good thing :D

I have also been to many other places but none have the magnetic drawback like Ibiza. :p :p

Ibiza-girlie said:
nothing gets close to ibiza, and no one who hasnt been there (yet) understands what im talking about when i speak of its magic, mystery and gorgeousness!

how true, before i went i couldnt understand what all the fuss was about, now im absolutly in love with the place :D 8) :D

i have to come back, not for the dj´s and for the music only, but becuz of its unbeatable beauty, tranquillity and alluring atmosphere!

Ibiza-girlie said:

Well said and so very true. It has an electric atmosphere that will draw you back time and time again.

Lets face it, the place is fantastic and so alive. :)

alive! thats it, i feel really alive and truly happy whenever i go there! thats why one wants to go back so much - you feel free and happy inside!

Ibiza-girlie said:
alive! thats it, i feel really alive and truly happy whenever i go there! thats why one wants to go back so much - you feel free and happy inside!

It is the only word that I could think of to describe the Island. I am in complete agreement with feeling truely happy. I can honestly say that I have never felt like I did when I was in Ibiza.

And I tell you what, it felt good. :D 8)

i just got back and altho im soo so happy i was there im so depressed to be back it was the holiday dreams r made of truly had a wicked time now am countin the days till i can go back, and theer are waaay too many days!

i just got back and altho im soo so happy i was there im so depressed to be back it was the holiday dreams r made of truly had a wicked time now am countin the days till i can go back, and theer are waaay too many days!

Back