THANK YOU IBIZA

Its so so true...Ibiza is a drug in itself!! :p 8) I mean at first because a certain aspect of my holiday did not go as i'd hoped i felt that it was not all i'd come to expect. But now that i'm home, reading these posts and hearing those tunes that were caning, i so so want to be back there now. It depressing thinking that i have to wait at least another year to experience that again :(

This summer was my first time and Ibiza will forever be in my heart and soul!! :D

dance4life said:
Its so so true...Ibiza is a drug in itself!! :p 8) I mean at first because a certain aspect of my holiday did not go as i'd hoped i felt that it was not all i'd come to expect. But now that i'm home, reading these posts and hearing those tunes that were caning, i so so want to be back there now. It depressing thinking that i have to wait at least another year to experience that again :(

This summer was my first time and Ibiza will forever be in my heart and soul!! :D

Hey dance4life, let's do a Canadian Ibiza-Spotlight meetup with everyone next year :D :D :D That would be so crazy if we actually could, but it's near impossible to do. I will be goin back during Radio 1 weekend next year for sure!! Oh dear god, why am I at work and not at Mambo right now?? ARGH!!! (haha, sorry I'm all over the place with my post)

CanadaKid said:
Hey dance4life, let's do a Canadian Ibiza-Spotlight meetup with everyone next year :D :D :D That would be so crazy if we actually could, but it's near impossible to do. I will be goin back during Radio 1 weekend next year for sure!! Oh dear god, why am I at work and not at Mambo right now?? ARGH!!! (haha, sorry I'm all over the place with my post)

Nice idea!! 8) But i'll have to play my cards right if i'm gonna be able to afford it. I'm hoping to move to England next year and that could be a bit of an ordeal. Guess we'll see after the winter...yikes! did i say winter :oops:

How's edmonton treating you? If i'm ever up there we should meet up for a drink. :D

dance4life said:
CanadaKid said:

Nice idea!! 8) But i'll have to play my cards right if i'm gonna be able to afford it. I'm hoping to move to England next year and that could be a bit of an ordeal. Guess we'll see after the winter...yikes! did i say winter :oops:

How's edmonton treating you? If i'm ever up there we should meet up for a drink. :D

Haha, I'm actually plannin on doing my business coop in London from jan-august next year and just fly out to Ibiza at the end to party.

E-town is boring. Get the occasional amazing DJ, and a really good rave once a year and that's it. Wish I was in Van or on the other side of the ocean. If you do come here there, defo a drink is in order.

Back