Terminal V

What folk think?

Absolutely crazy going in and we had VIP. Totally over the top security measures, never seen so many folk being pulled for strip searches.

Lacked atmosphere early on as everyone was stuck in a queue to get in or taking there clothes off for the cops.

Tennis set was excellent but shamefully to only about 50 folk. Ame played set of the day for us and again to a fairly small crowd but was still excellent!

Had heard so much about the great organisation but to be honest thought it was a bit of a shambles. Absolute carry on getting a taxi and incredible seeing so many young kids wearing f*** all in seriously risky situations given the temperature.

Festival in Scotland in October probably as stupid an idea as it sounds :lol:

Probably wouldn’t go again.

What folk think?

Absolutely crazy going in and we had VIP. Totally over the top security measures, never seen so many folk being pulled for strip searches.

Lacked atmosphere early on as everyone was stuck in a queue to get in or taking there clothes off for the cops.

Tennis set was excellent but shamefully to only about 50 folk. Ame played set of the day for us and again to a fairly small crowd but was still excellent!

Had heard so much about the great organisation but to be honest thought it was a bit of a shambles. Absolute carry on getting a taxi and incredible seeing so many young kids wearing f*** all in seriously risky situations given the temperature.

Festival in Scotland in October probably as stupid an idea as it sounds :lol:

Probably wouldn’t go again.

Actually strip searches? Can’t understand why anyone would attend any event with the threat of being strip searched to go in - even if they weren’t carrying anything. f*** that!

Actually strip searches? Can’t understand why anyone would attend any event with the threat of being strip searched to go in - even if they weren’t carrying anything. f*** that!
Aye mate, lad I know who had nothing on him got pulled (he has two dogs so maybe that). Got full strip search and then let in.

There was actually a fair old queue developing for the strip searched :lol:

Was ridiculous, whole crowd filtered into one channel to pass by one copper and one dog. Event took ages to get going and by that time loads of folk were freezing :lol:

Also seen a good few casualties very early on as youngsters who had bottled it and binned all there stuff in the queue.

Police Scotland over the top as usual.

Embarrassing tactics and dangerous. As you say, how many people end up taking too much at once? How many people get a criminal record that can effect the rest of their life’s because they get grabbed with a couple of swedgers, purely enjoying themselves. The SNP have made Scotland a f***in joke.

I got pulled to one side and got searched in a screened off tent. It was very basic mind and if you wanted to could easily smuggle in.

Apart from that nonsense we had a great time. Although we missed the first half of Amelie Lens set the last hour was superb.

We stayed in Interstella for the rest of the festival on account of Terminal being rammed. Loved Red Axes, Luciano (not seen him for a while and never disappoints) and Garnier. It was very quiet in this tent mind!

I am thinking about going to the next one in April as really enjoyed Edinburgh (went Voltaire on Friday) and the soundsytem was excellent in the tents we did go in.

Last edited:
One of our 2019 interns attended and also echoed the sentiments about long queues and disorganisation - and that was with press accreditation

I got pulled to one side and got searched in a screened off tent. It was very basic mind and if you wanted to could easily smuggle in.

Apart from that nonsense we had a great time. Although we missed the first half of Amelie Lens set the last hour was superb.

We stayed in Interstella for the rest of the festival on account of Terminal being rammed. Loved Red Axes, Luciano (not seen him for a while and never disappoints) and Garnier. It was very quiet in this tent mind!

I am thinking about going to the next one in April as really enjoyed Edinburgh (went Voltaire on Friday) and the soundsytem was excellent in the tents we did go in.
Yeh we were in Interstella the whole day. Ame playing to a crowd of about 150 folk max was a tragedy.

Crowd at the event was probably average age of 18 to 24 and they clearly prefer the harder stuff.

Event should probably focus on that and have it in a better organised venue and at a more appropriate time of year.

Not for me again.

Back