Tenaglia?

jonbawls

i'm sure that if anyone knew, that it would have been posted, but maybe i missed something....
does anyone know when tenaglia will be in ibiza? i'm a little embarrased to say that i have only seen the guy once, and he has a residency in my city....just that the guy spins at a club that serves no alcohol, and i am not a big drug doer.....plus i heard that he is just unreal in ibiza

yea i heard ur a juicehead jerkoff from Staten Island...hahaha....na just kidding...this is my partner in crime right there...actually i wanted to know the same info...anyone with info please share

On his website he said he is playing Space twice in the summer - dates tbc. Please Danny pls play We Love Sundays Opening :D

And he's also meant to be guest at Pacha Pure (that was on Tongy's website)

That's all I've heard at the moment, you can be pretty sure that he will pop up at DC10 at some point as well if he is on island cos he loves it there.

Don't know about any of his marathon-style sets like last year at Amnesia and Privilege but fingers xd.

yeah im dying to find out as well, just my luck last year he was playin the night i was leaving ibiza to go home!

hopefully he'l play end of august!

Hopefully he's there early September. I've never seen him and need to !!! He was booked to play my local club Sugarshack on 15th September 2001 but we all know what happened a few days before and it got cancelled.

SO I AM OWED DANNY TENAGLIA!!!

Sep 2nd - 7th please.

cookie said:
That's very sporting of you Babs :D
What if you don't :?:

I know, I'm so charitable :p

And if I don't then we'll have to have that ruck, I'll bash you with my pink handbag :p Fortunately for you it seems that Danny T is playing Opening of Pacha Pure so you should be safe :p

Barbie said:
And if I don't then we'll have to have that ruck, I'll bash you with my pink handbag :p
Scary thought :rolleyes:
Fingers x'd I'll be safe from the killer pink handbag :lol: And just you keep it at arms length at MOS on the 31st no knocking me out on the dancefloor :lol:

cookie said:
Fingers x'd I'll be safe from the killer pink handbag :lol: And just you keep it at arms length at MOS on the 31st no knocking me out on the dancefloor :lol:

No handbags for Ministry, I'll be too busy throwing a few moves on my poidum lol :p

cookie said:
Where's your podium babs? I'll come say hi :D

Well it's not officially mine :cry: , but all the Ministry lot have renamed in mine cos I get on it at midnight and don't leave it til the cleaners throw me out at end of night lol :p

If you're looking from dj box it's the one on the left. So if you see a mad scary blonde woman throwing a few shapes on it........................run the other way (for your own health and safety :p ;) )

LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'll stand well clear!!!
That's usualy me being thrown out at the end by the cleaners, don't you just hate it when the 'ugly lights' come on

cookie said:
LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'll stand well clear!!!
That's usualy me being thrown out at the end by the cleaners, don't you just hate it when the 'ugly lights' come on

Well normally I try and start a sit-in and a mini-riot, the thing is I don't get many takers but hey you and me kid on the 31st :D I love it when a plan comes together :lol: :p

I'm with you on the mini riot, lets hold maw 2 ransom and make them play for us! :twisted:
BTW When was the last time you heard either of them play? We went to see Louis Vega about six months ago at soul heaven. Do you reakon they'll play any of their oldies?

Back