Tenaglia?

cookie said:
I'm with you on the mini riot, lets hold maw 2 ransom and make them play for us! :twisted:
BTW When was the last time you heard either of them play? We went to see Louis Vega about six months ago at soul heaven. Do you reakon they'll play any of their oldies?

Saw Kenny Dope in March and Dec and Louie in Nov and they both played lots of classics but loads of good newbies as well.

I've always been more of a Little Louie gal but I might be swinging the other way after Kenny Dope's last 2 performances - he was throwing things like Plastic Dreams into the mix.............I almost wee'd my little pink pants :eek: :p ;)

And however sad it sounds, how much do you hope they play To be in love :D :D :D

Got a night with them on 24th May here in Zurich so quite excited about that :D

URBAN EXPERIENCE
Mainfloor: Boost, Lisa Millet (Defected Rec. UK), Boost, Masters at Work (N.Y.C), Titto La Rocka (E)
2nd floor: Jamie Lewis, Mr. Mike, Dani König
Privée: Matt Caseli (UK)

Barbie said:
cookie said:
I'm with you on the mini riot, lets hold maw 2 ransom and make them play for us! :twisted:
BTW When was the last time you heard either of them play? We went to see Louis Vega about six months ago at soul heaven. Do you reakon they'll play any of their oldies?

Saw Kenny Dope in March and Dec and Louie in Nov and they both played lots of classics but loads of good newbies as well.

I've always been more of a Little Louie gal but I might be swinging the other way after Kenny Dope's last 2 performances - he was throwing things like Plastic Dreams into the mix.............I almost wee'd my little pink pants :eek: :p ;)

And however sad it sounds, how much do you hope they play To be in love :D :D :D

If they play that we'll both be in need of a change of pants :p
I've always preferred Louie Vega too, beut after reading reviews on Kenny Dope's last couple of sets at MOS I must say I'm looking forward to hearing him. If he plays plastic dreams when I'm there I think I'll take off! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

swiss taff said:

URBAN EXPERIENCE
Mainfloor: Boost, Lisa Millet (Defected Rec. UK), Boost, Masters at Work (N.Y.C), Titto La Rocka (E)

Oooh that looks a bit tasty, a wk before we get to see them as well :twisted: but how long are they playing for??? I bet it's not a juicy 9 hours :D :D :D

swiss taff are you sure it's both of them? they hardly ever play together these days. Anyway whether it's both of 'em or not don't miss it!

Barbie said:
swiss taff said:

URBAN EXPERIENCE

Oooh that looks a bit tasty, a wk before we get to see them as well :twisted: but how long are they playing for??? I bet it's not a juicy 9 hours :D :D :D

shouldnt expect so, but the main room goes on till 8 then its afterhours in the same club :eek:

cookie said:
If they play that we'll both be in need of a change of pants :p
I've always preferred Louie Vega too, beut after reading reviews on Kenny Dope's last couple of sets at MOS I must say I'm looking forward to hearing him. If he plays plastic dreams when I'm there I think I'll take off! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I cannot wait for the 31st, I have been looking forward to this one since Feb :D I've got a feeling lots of pairs of clean pairs of pants are going to be needed :eek: ;)

You getting me excited now, just checked the calendar 2 weeks tomorrow :D
Was speaking to my parter last night about it and we're gonna get all our mates that we're sharing a villa with in the summer to come to it as a little Ibiza pre-party 8)

cookie said:
swiss taff are you sure it's both of them? they hardly ever play together these days. Anyway whether it's both of 'em or not don't miss it!
yes my friend check out the club website although its in german you can use a translater, but when you read it you can get the general idea that both will be playing ;) http://clubq.everyware.ch/

Back