Tattoos are just plain ugly..

jjinit said:
silvia said:
This is one of my two clouds.

I'll try to get a pic of both of them, but at the moment I'm too white and pale ;)

5862196_ed0954c25c_m.jpg

that aint a cloud...it's a sheep with no legs!! ;)

My boyfriend says it's a little wing, so it's whatever you want it to be ;) :D

Drew, greassy comes with me, white or tanned but always greassy :lol:

Tatooing is a mark of individuality. They are beautiful simply by their nature- a declaration of self.

That said, I have seen some REALLY bad tattoos in my life! Honstly, some people have no taste! I am thinking about a tribal-spider on my back that I designed myself, I'll post a picture of it.

have to say tattoo's are a matter of opinion...
i have 2..one on my hip got it wen i was 14 and one across my lower back.. its like 3 stars/diamonds i call em starmonds.. they both have a meanin behind em and i think that is the whole point like no offence to whoever said "thats sorta like mine" but i personally wudn pick out of a tattoo book or get one id seen on sum1 else coz u no sum1, sumwer has it too, if ur gonna get one be original..
hate the typical ones like a rose wiv a name under it :evil: ...

but thats just my opinion will say one thing tho tattoo's are like piercings u get one n u want another its a slippery slope lol :lol:

*kimmie*

why? If your ugly, your ugly. If not, why bugger it up?
Women with tattoo's - no-ta. You look lovely with out them

thats a bit shallow really, writing a woman off coz she has a tattoo and quite frankly bein shallow is alot more unattractive than havin a tattoo

*kimmie* ;)

I dont like tatoos, never liked them,...they used to be for prisoners and today they are soooooooooo out...im happy, that i never got one!

.. they both have a meanin behind em and i think that is the whole point like no offence to whoever said "thats sorta like mine" but i personally wudn pick out of a tattoo book or get one id seen on sum1 else coz u no sum1, sumwer has it too, if ur gonna get one be original..

I think that was me! Erm, no offence taken but when I said that's like my tattoo I meant the shape/size etc. Mine has a tribal design also. I actually designed it myself and the tattoo has a very big meaning behind it. I didn't pick anything out of a tattoo book or copy someone else :eek: I would guess that the girl who tattoo is in the photograph could well have designed that herself aswell, as it's not the typical design you could pick from a book i.e hearts/flowers/barbed wire etc.
I totally agree with you on being original. There's nothing worse than seeing a group of girls/lads on the beach who all have the same tattoos :rolleyes:

Beckiboo said:
.. they both have a meanin behind em and i think that is the whole point like no offence to whoever said "thats sorta like mine" but i personally wudn pick out of a tattoo book or get one id seen on sum1 else coz u no sum1, sumwer has it too, if ur gonna get one be original..

I think that was me! Erm, no offence taken but when I said that's like my tattoo I meant the shape/size etc. Mine has a tribal design also. I actually designed it myself and the tattoo has a very big meaning behind it. I didn't pick anything out of a tattoo book or copy someone else :eek: I would guess that the girl who tattoo is in the photograph could well have designed that herself aswell, as it's not the typical design you could pick from a book i.e hearts/flowers/barbed wire etc.
I totally agree with you on being original. There's nothing worse than seeing a group of girls/lads on the beach who all have the same tattoos :rolleyes:

that why i said no offence, i get you now glad u understood how i ment
it :) just one of my mates seen a tattoo on sum1 else n got it i was like piontless....

*kimmie* :D

Personally, I like them. I have a several of my own, they all mean something to me and the meanings will never change, so no matter how old and wrinkly I end up, they'll still mean the same to me. It's a matter of opinion really, isn't it? I wouldn't not go with a guy cos he had one, but I wouldn't necessarily choose a tattooed guy over a guy without. I like all of mine, thanks! :D

This one I thought was cool
Bug1.jpg

Something that MUST go- the tattoo right above a girl's bum- EVERY GIRL has one!
CelticLwrBk.jpg

*edit* Just remember that to get at tattoo costs about $300 on average and to get a tattoo removed costs about $7,000 and hurts twice as bad. ;)

Consultation booked today!

Massive back covering being dreamed up as we speak.

Artist selected: First blood ETA August 2012.

Excited! 8)

Back