Tattoos are just plain ugly..

Well they're not ALL ugly are they? Some are tres cool (like mine ;) ). I haven't got a picture of it though :confused: Too many tattoos are ugly, I agree, especially those cheap tacky ones a lot of girls have i.e flower on boob etc :eek:

solask said:
..prove to me that I'm wrong!

I have two little clouds at the end of my back that look very nice, my brother did them three years ago. They look like little wings.

Ok I found one that I actually like..

3792832.jpg

uuuh... 8) :eek:

I HAVE 1 ON THE BOTTOM OF MY BACK JUST A SIMPLE TAT THAT I DESIGNED MYSELF :D I DONT THINK IT IS UGLY BUT THEM ONES PPL HAVE LIKE LITTLE DEVILS N THAT I DONT REALLY LIKE :confused:

[/quote]

That's almost exactly the same as mine :)[/quote]

The tattoo or the bum? :eek:[/quote]

The tattoo unfortunately :evil: My bum is slightly more white and pasty than that :evil: :lol:

This is one of my two clouds.

I'll try to get a pic of both of them, but at the moment I'm too white and pale ;)

5862196_ed0954c25c_m.jpg

Beckiboo said:
Well they're not ALL ugly are they? Some are tres cool (like mine ;) ). I haven't got a picture of it though :confused: Too many tattoos are ugly, I agree, especially those cheap tacky ones a lot of girls have i.e flower on boob etc :eek:

or blokes who have bulldogs, england badges etc...

:?:

silvia said:
This is one of my two clouds.

I'll try to get a pic of both of them, but at the moment I'm too white and pale ;)

5862196_ed0954c25c_m.jpg

that aint a cloud...it's a sheep with no legs!! ;)

Back