Tanning at 18-22 Degrees

still talking to yourself son, i reckon if you wait long enough, you'll come up with the answer on your own. ;)

No correlation at all, me thinks. How many people have you seen come back from skiing with red outlines around where their goggles were? :lol:

The question is, will the sun be intense enough. If you're talking about northern hemisphere, I believe the answer would still be no unless you're at high altitude.

No correlation at all, me thinks. How many people have you seen come back from skiing with red outlines around where their goggles were? :lol:

The question is, will the sun be intense enough. If you're talking about northern hemisphere, I believe the answer would still be no unless you're at high altitude.

i'm northern hemisphere and the sun has been beating down on my face for the last 2 hours and i'm feeling pretty toastie...8)

Vegas for 6 days from Friday. Given that my footy mates will gamble and drink 24/7 for the whole time, I was hoping to get some sun solo for at least some of it.

Vegas for 6 days from Friday. Given that my footy mates will gamble and drink 24/7 for the whole time, I was hoping to get some sun solo for at least some of it.
Find yourself a nice rooftop sundeck... might catch a few rays that way.

Just been looking at club listings - Oakey's Perfecto night looks like the only non R & B and top 10 thing!

attachment.php

+

tao_beach_pool_las_vegas.jpg

=
sunburn-799322.jpg

:oops:

It's bloody cold in Vegas in the winter/spring even when it is sunny. Clear skies mean you tan well though.

Back